A Dangerous Mood

Ink sighed as he put down his phone, laying on his bed. He couldn't see Error, but he knew the other was around. The room's temperature was chilled and he could see the pixels dancing at the edges of his phone. He held his head. "Am I being too protective, Error?" He asked out loud. His phone vibrated and Ink sighed, picking it up.

i dON'T thINk yOu aRe

Ink felt a bit of warmth before chuckling. "Are you just saying that to make me feel better?" He jumped as he got an instantaneous reply and giggled.

wHy tHE fUCk wOUld I LiE tO yOu?

Ink sighed and nodded. "You're right..." He mumbled softly. He buried his face in the bed. He was laying on his stomach. He yelped as he felt a sudden pressure on his legs. He turned to look as Error slowly fizzled into view.

"Error? What're you-" He began, but then stopped as Error reached out, his hands seeming to become solid. Only his hands though. Ink blushed as Error's bony, slender hands touched his back. Not sexually, but just... softly.

"J-J-J-J-Just sitting... S-S-S-Seem stressed..." Error said, his voice soft. Ink stiffened before he allowed his body to slowly relax. He squeaked as he felt Error push his shirt and and reveal his back. He started pressing different spots on his shoulder blades before lightly tracing his spine. Ink started to fully relax all of a sudden. Error's hands were soothing.

"Error, it's okay... ah... you don't... have to..." Ink gasped in the middle of his sentence, squeezing his eyes shut. Whatever Error just did right then had felt GOOD. Ink pressed his face into the pillow, hugging it tightly. He wriggled quietly, blushing. He gasped as he felt Error's hands stroke down both sides of his spinal column. "Error!"

He heard Error chuckle lightly. "S-S-S-So tense, I-I-Ink..." He almost seemed to purr. Ink screwed his eyes shut once again, but it only amplified the soft touches. He didn't know why, but they were driving him crazy. He inhaled shakily as he felt the hands rub over his shoulders. They pushed under the fabric of the shirt, giving warm, tiny squeezes to his shoulders.

Ink shivered. "T-Th-These tattoos..." Error mumbled softly. His hand stroked over Ink's back, his fingers seeming to follow and trace every spiral and swirl it cane across. Ink bit back a whine. He was trembling. Error seemed to notice and gave a soft chuckle. "Y-Y-Y-You m-m-m-m-may create amazing p-p-p-pieces, b-b-b-but I think y-y-y-y-you are the m-m-m-most beautiful o-o-o-one..."

At the sentence, Ink felt his face flush and he buried his head in the pillow as the blush spread to his semi-exposed shoulders. He heard Error hum in interest, his hands moving back up to roughly rub them. Ink relaxed. He knew Error had done this to distract him, but he definitely didn't mind. His stress could wait.

————————————

Nightmare woke to an ache. He squirmed in bed, tiredly focusing on the moonlight flitting across the ceiling. He groaned and stopped. He quickly held up his hands and shivered. "Shit..." He whispered in that weak voice he hated so much. His passive form. He sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes. He stared around the darkened room.

Cross. It had been Cross' fault. Nightmare's skull lit up with a purple glow and he scowled. He blinked as he heard soft breathing. He looked up to see Cross' head poking up over the back of the couch. Nightmare growled. "Cross!" He snapped. The other didn't move and Nightmare sighed.

He pushed the blankets off and slipped one bony leg out of the bed, blushing furiously as he noticed he wasn't wearing pants. He used his magic to faze purple pajama pants onto himself, along with a black T-Shirt. He pushed himself up and immediately upon standing, his pelvis was screaming. Nightmare ignored it and painfully limped his way over to Cross.