A Family Issue

"Kill him!! Do it!! What're you waiting for, brother?? He's right there!! HE'S RIGHT THERE!!" Papyrus' voice roared in Dust's mind as he twitched, struggling to break free of the hold Blue's brother had on his SOUL. Dust's eye had lit up and his magic was slowly overpowering the other's. He could hear Blue screaming at his brother to put him down. His brother was not listening.

The ghostly Papyrus was rasping and his voice was becoming more and more garbled. "Kill him! Kill him!! Kill him!" Dust growled, screwing his eyes shut. Blue seemed to notice and his eyes widened as he stared up at Dust in what seemed to be panic. Dust was trying not to attack. This was Blue's brother and if he killed him, any chance he had with Blue would be gone. And he did NOT want that.

Dust was shaking, being held midair as the siblings argued. Dust was struggling to control himself. He kept himself from attacking. He wouldn't. No matter how much Papyrus hissed and screeched for him to attack, he resisted. Blue seemed to become more and more panicked and desperate.

"PAPY PUT HIM DOWN!!" Blue screamed, tears running down his face. Blue's brother seemed taken back. He opened his mouth to argue, but Blue glared furiously at him. "SHUT. UP. PUT HIM DOWN!!" Blue yelled. The other seemed taken back before scowling. He threw Dust down and Dust hit the ground, his head bouncing off of it with a loud crack. His magic fizzled for a moment.

—————————————

Blue's eyes widened as he saw Dust's body go limp. Something inside of him broke and he turned on Papyrus. "Get out." He said, his voice shaking. Papyrus' face went pale and he seemed shocked at Blue. Blue's eye lit up. Papyrus took a step back. He was breathing funny. Blue was shaking.

Blue quickly went over to Dust and tugged the other's arm. Dust looked up at him and Blue gave him a weak smile. Dust didn't seem to understand, his eyes unfocused as he blinked at him. Blue was shaking.

"For him?! Blue!! Are you shitting me right now?!!" Papyrus cried shrilly. Blue stared at him in shock. Papyrus knew better than to curse around him. "Why the fuck would you defend this guy?! Is he that important?! Blue, you're risking your fucking LIFE for this guy!!! Why?!" Papyrus demanded shrilly. "He's a fucking MURDERER!!"

He was angry. Blue stared at him, tears welling in his eyes. He stood and his magic activated. Bones formed around him, shooting forward and impaling themselves in the wall around Papyrus, shocking the other. Blue was furious.

"Don't you DARE speak like you understand!!! There is a reason I'm protecting him!! Don't you DARE talk like I'm doing this out of ignorance!! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE!!!" Blue shrieked. He had his hands curled in fists. He was shaking. "GET OUT!!"

—————————————

Blue was screaming. Dust could tell that much. He could also faintly feel someone shaking him. Everything was dulled and his body couldn't move. He could only give small twitches. He managed to focus and saw Blue staring down at him with weak smile, tears running down his face. Dust blinked at him. He didn't like seeing Blue cry.

He watched as Blue seemed to get angry and turned on someone, screaming and his magic was activated. Bones appeared, flying towards someone. Blue was furious. Slowly, his voice was coming back to Dust. "GET OUT!!" Blue shrieked. He turned back to Dust and dropped onto his knees next to him, reaching out. Dust was aware of a horrendous pain in his head.

Blue shakily pulled his gloves off and reached out. He slipped his hands under Dust's hood and Dust felt a soothing, cold feeling sweep through the pain. The pain was slowly fading. Dust blinked. "You are a fool. He would have killed you. Everyone you have killed up until this point would have died for NOTHING." The ghostly Papyrus' voice became sinister. "Including me, brother..."