Enter Rex Salazar

Hello everyone. I am Shippuden  Generator and this is my RWBY and Generator Rex crossover story. Back in 2019 or 18, i found an image of Leone from Akame ga Kill and this other blonde girl called Yang from RWBY. I was a little curious about the picture so i looked a little into this character named Yang and soon found the show RWBY. When i watched the first season, i loved it. It was action packed and was an interesting animated show. Soon, i began to think about creating a story with Generator Rex and when i made my first few chapters, i went on to seeing the rest of the show and boy, there were some things I wasn't expecting, both good and bad. I won't lie, there are a lot of problems with this show and i plan to try and fix some of them while following the story. 

If you have any ideas that you want to share for this story, PM me or share them here. Without anymore interruptions, Here's The Evo of Remnant.

0000000000000000000000000

(Recap)

"Ok so here's the recap, for those that are behind on the times. My name is Rex Salazar. And I just saved the whole entire world from complete world control and cured the whole world of monstrous creatures called Evos. You're welcome. All in a days work. But before that, let's recap what happened before. Starting with the project that changed the world. Or it was suppose to."

"More than 5 years ago, several scientists and engineers wanted to work on a project to save the world. My brother, Caesar, and parents, Rafael and Violeta, were some of the people working on this project with other scientists. They soon began to work on these little microscopic machines called nanites."

They were supposed to help save the world

They were supposed to help save the world. To help cure disease, fix injures, end world hunger. All the things that the world needed."

"I was very young when all of this was going down. I was merely there at their workplace so my parents could keep an eye on me. But then I had a terribly accident, and the only way to save me was a supply of nanites. It was a risky move but my parents were desperate to save me so they injected some into me. The nanites they injected were the first batch to be made, so it was unclear what could happen. But it worked, and it seemed i was ok, but only for a while."

"The uhh...side effects came a bit later when they were injected into me."