Chapter 15: Written Exams

(Y/n) POV

At the beginning of the day, before class starts, all of our conversations revolve around mostly the same thing; internships. Ochako and I had a good time at our internship and we did do a lot, but it wasn't all that eventful. I listen to everyone else's story and what happened at their internship, some had even less done than Ochako and I while others had an eventful internship.

Aizawa-sensei arrives to class on time for the first time in forever and everyone scurries to their own seat.

Our normal lesson goes on and we have a very normal school day. At the end of the day Aizawa-sensei talks to us and we all freak out.

"Okay, I think you guys already know, but your written exams are in exactly a week," he says. "Keep studying. See you tomorrow."

I suddenly hear Kaminari yelling from behind me, "I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT! Oh no, I'm going to fail."

Everyone starts to scream or yell or rationally talk about how it's almost impossible to fail as long as you listen to class (<-- Todoroki perfect Shoto)

I go up to Kaminari, "Hey, Kaminari-kun, how were your midterms?"

"I don't even want to think about my midterms, forget talking about them," he says.

I laugh a little, "Don't worry, I won't judge."

"I think I got last place," he says sadly and I judge him a little.

"You're judging me! You said you wouldn't!" he says.

"Ahaha... Sorry..." I smile a little.

'I wonder how I'll study... Maybe I'll force Shoto to study with me...' I think.

I think midterms went something like this:

21/21: Kaminari Denki

20/21: Ashido Mina

19/21 Aoyama Yuuga

18/21: Sero Hanta

17/21: Hagakure Tooru

16/21: Kirishima Eijirou

15/21: Tokoyami Fumikage

14/21: Uraraka Ochako

13/21: Satou Rikidou

12/21: Kouda Kouji

11/21: Shouji Mezo

10/21: Mineta Minoru

9/21: Oojirou Mashirao

8/21: Jirou Kyouka

7/21: Asui Tsuyu

6/21: (L/n) (Y/n)

5/21: Todoroki Shoto

4/21: Midoriya Izuku

3/21: Bakugou Katsuki

2/21: Iida Tenya

1/21: Yaoyorozu Momo

While many people screaming in terror and horror, Momo decided to suggest an idea.

"Um, would you like to have a study week with me?" She suggests.

Many people scream yes and I thought that Kaminari would be one of them but he just daydreams out the window. I wonder if he's okay, he doesn't seem like the usual Kaminari.

While Momo starts talking about how she's going to open up her hall and what kind of tea everyone wants, the words start to go through one ear and out the other. My mind starts to wander off while I start packing my bag, until I hear Shoto's name.