Countries

While creating your royal identity, there are four countries you could potentially be from.

Fayí: Magic. In this country, this practice is incredibly popular. If you come from this country, you may have a potential ability to wield this skill. However, you may be seen as a witch, and if you aren't careful, you may be burned.

Dusau: Industry. This country's primary focus is trade and commerce. Someone from this country would be very charming and clever, so things may come a bit easier to them when communicating with people. On the other hand, these people cause a bit of trouble with people they don't like, and are known to start fights.

Oplington: Scholars. This country is extremely high-class and intelligent. Using their brains, they can solve almost every problem they encounter. However, they think too highly of themselves on occasion and will never turn down a challenge, even if it can't be won.

Ashburg: The Arts. People from Ashburg are extremely friendly and creative. They are the inventors, painters, musicians and dancers. But, they are also known to be clumsy and naive, making them the perfect targets for trickery and pranks.

On the guest check-in, you can say that you are from ONE of these countries.