7th Letter From The Queen

Correspondence Directly From Queen Oxy

Distinguished Guests,

You all have the patience of saints, and I commend you for it. I truly apologize for my absence for such a long time. The castle has been in such a bustle with all this witch hunting.

After the fact, 5 members of the court have been suspended, and one has left us because of the brutality of the guards. I will have to do something about how rough they have been with all of you. Check the Royal Court to see if you have been suspended. The only way to get UN-suspended would be to send me a late witch hunting paragraph.

Suspended members cannot:

1. Participate in activities

2. Have a rank

3. Count towards your country's ranking

Now, there is a new member of the court joining us. Lord Jin Rabbeet. Please show exceptional kindness to him as we try to get over the witch hunting.

I don't believe I want to resume the witch hunting any time soon. Instead, I wish to get to know all of the active members (unfortunately excluding the suspended members), by spending a day with each one of you separately.

Write about your day with me. Describe me in anyway you like, so long as it's fitting for a queen. Here are the questions I will ask you:

1. What was your life like before you came here to the kingdom?

2. Why do you want to be king/queen?

3. What is your opinion on foreign affairs with other kingdoms?

4. Who are the most important people to you?

5. What are your feelings towards witchcraft?

You can have me ask you any other questions you want, but for the entry to even be accepted, I want all of these questions included.

This will be another voting chapter so I will be posting all the submitted entries on Tuesday, the 27th, so the last time you will be able to get me it would be Monday at 11:59 (CT).

Whoever gets the most votes by Friday, the 30th, will move up one rank. Second place will get an advantage in the next contest.

Speaking of which, the person who won the advantage in this contest was Baronetess Saffron of Dusau with Morgan La Fey, the half-sister of Arthur Pendragon. Since she is on suspension right now, her advantage will be that she can compete in this challenge if she would like and she can use this to wave her suspension. Let me know if you would like that to happen, Baronetess.

I can't wait to read about what we did all day! Make sure I'm not bored!

Sincerely, Queen Oxy of Wattpadia