Prizes

What more could you want then to inherit Wattpadia?

Well if that's not enough for you, I am offering prizes.

You get all the prizes before it too.

If you are at rank:

Lord or Lady = I will follow you, because you are a fine noble.

Baronet/Baronetess = I will post a lovely message about you on my message board.

Baron/Baroness = I will dedicate a chapter to you in a book.

Viscount/Viscountess = I will vote and comment on one chapter of one of your books.

Earl (Count)/Countess = I will vote for every chapter of one of your books.

Marquess/Marchioness = I will comment on every chapter on one of your books.

Duke/Duchess = I will vote on every chapter for two of your books.

Grand Duke/Duchess = You and a book of yours will get a shout out on one of my books.

Archduke/Archduchess = You will be mentioned in my status, along with your royal title.

Viceroy & Vicereine = You will be featured in a big story at the end.

Regent = I will be a dedicated reader on a book of your choice

Prince/Princess = You will have your own book created based on the contest.

King/Queen = You will be the Ruler of Wattpadia and your name will be immortalized in my cover photo, as well as the honor of co-hosting the next contest.