Prologue

That was a beautiful night , a boy was around 30 was standing near the window looking outside towards moon which was fully shining into the sky. The boy was looking fully lost to admire the moon that he didn't hear when someone entered into the room.

"Yesterday what happened it should not have happened to any girl. " said another person who recently entered the room.

"Hmmm"  first person only replied and then he thought something and said.

"Is she eat her dinner? " first person asked.

"No" other person replied.

"Stubborn girl " he mumbled and then walked towards door.

Other room

A beautiful girl was lying on the bed like lifeless soul  crying badly without any care And then suddenly she heard someone's footsteps ,to hear that she took bed sheet and then covered herself like other person won't able to see her.

The person who entered inside saw her cover figer from sheet.

"It's me.... You don't need to hide from me. " said that person.

After hearing that person voice girl peeped from sheet to see, is he really here?

When she saw that person face, she took a relief breath and came out to her hiding place.

"Why did not you eat your food? " that person asked but he didn't receive any reply.

                 Silence.... It was making him angry so he shouted on her.

"Answer me? " he said in very danger voice which made her shiver but she didn't say anything.

"OK ,then I call umer he will help you to eat .

"no....!! " said that girl in fear.

"Then eat your food. " that person ordered and then turned to leave.

"Why... Why did you not let me go? " the girl asked in shivery voice.

"You know the answer then why are asking? " said that person and then left the room without giving her chance to speak.