Chapter-5

Aahil pov:

(In flight)

India to London

"Oh.. My... God" shouted a female voice.

"Is it real? or I am dreaming " she shouted again seeing outside the window ,jumping up and down on her seat in excitement.

"Will you stop jumping like this.... You are disturbing me since we are setting here. "I scolded her because of her continue talk which was irritating me and my work also.

"I was just excited...I am seeing first time plan in my life" she commented innocently when she saw first time plan in her life but it didn't make me feel bad because I knew after something she will forget my scold and then again will start her blah blah.

And as expected she after an hour she started her non stop talk again. Which made me irritated this for calming myself I shut my laptop and took myself in sleep .

.
.
.
.

After some hours I woke up when I heard an announcement that our plane had landed on earth so I looked towards my other side where she was sleeping peacefully.

"Umm.. Hey our plane has landed " I said trying to wake her up without touching her because in Islam we can't touch a non mehram, I already did that crime when I kidnap her but my intention wasn't wrong that time as well now. I fully believe in my Allah that he will forgive me for my that crime which had happened due to the situation.

"Let me sleep na... " she mumbled in her sleep after hitting my shoulder.

"This girl can't control her hand. "

I thought and then shook my head in disbelief . And then next moment Azhar approached us.

"Shall we leave? Or you are enjoying her company" he asked in a teasing grin on his face which made me roll my eyes .

"If her company that much enjoyable then why didn't you sit beside her ? " I asked demanding tone.

"Is it simple, I wanted to give you a chance to understand girls which you will never do from your own will" Azhar answered dramatically.

"Oh.. If that was your intention then I am happy that I didn't know girls before after knowing her I don't even want to know any girl in the future. " I answered in a serious tone. And that was true she made me insane in just 2 days with her behavior then what will happen when Imran will live with her his whole life, I must say he have guts that's why he loves her. I thought.

"Don't be so rude ,she is beautiful " my conscience said .

"Yeah but it will good if she talks less" I complained.

"Really... Then What was that when you said her beautiful " my conscience asked with a smirk.

"Till then I didn't know she talk too much " I snapped back.

"Hey ....won't you come or you want to lose in your dream land again " Azhar said let me out my thoughts.

"I was not dreaming, I was just waiting for her to wake up... " I replied but when I looked towards her seat it was empty.

"Where she go? " I asked in panic voice.

"Oh... She went towards washroom " he replied like it wasn't a big deal.

"And you let her go" I asked narrated my eyebrow in questioning way.

"Ummm... Yeah? " he asked like he wasn't sure.

"Are you stupid? Don't you have any sense that you let her go" I asked angrily.

"What if she tries to escape ?" I said last part like I was questioning myself.

"She won't and she is not in her country so she doesn't know anyone except us, " he informed proudly like he did a big Job.

" Really.... And she doesn't even try to contact her family also " I replied giving him an idea about his stupidity which can create a big problem to us.

"Oh... God" he said and then ran towards the direction where she may be gone before some time. So I also went behind him.

.
.
.
.

After some minutes when we reached there, we saw washroom was empty which made me look towards Azhar angrily.

"I am sorry " he said giving me his not so innocent smile.

"Stop... Showing your teeth , search for her" I yelled at him which made him run to search for her.

"Where she went ?"

I thought and then I heard a voice not only some voice but someone was shouting for help.

"Help... Help" I heard her voice so I followed the direction where it was coming.

And then I saw her standing near the exit door with a very scary expression on her face.

"Hmm.. So she was trying to escape " I said in my mind with a smirk on face.

"Like I let her go that easily, " I thought.

"Enjoying the view " I shouted near her ear when I reached near her which made her flip on her place.

"You... Scared... Me" she replied in shivery voice in fear and her hand was on her chest controlling her heartbeat which was only increasing because of fear.

"So... You are trying to escape... Hm?" I asked giving her my cold glance.

"Me? No... Not at all " she replied innocently.

"Then? " I asked after folding my arms near my chest waiting for her answer or I should say her lie.

"I was just excited to see the new place " she explained nervously.

"Really... That much excited that you forgot to inform us" I asked making her more nervous.

"Umm... Yeah? " she replied like asking herself.

"Oh.. So why you didn't exist till now? " I questioned her which made her roll her eyes.

"Are you stupid? " she asked which made my eyes widen in shock.

"This girl and her big mouth " I thought in anger which was because of her.

"What you said? " I asked her angrily and if she dare to repeat those words again then I will kill her.

"I said.... Are you stupid, don't you see there isn't any ladder which can help me to reach downstairs ." She informed like I was a fool and didn't know this.

"Oh... Thanks for telling me but for your kind information I know this thing but I didn't ask anyone for ladder because we have a guest who always tries to run away so we need some precautions. " I defined myself,Which made her roll eyes.

"Like I don't know if she will try to escape " I said in mind.

"Shall we go? " I asked.

"What about your friend ?" she asked.

"He can take care of himself ,I think you need me most because you are new here and also too much excited so I don't want you don't wait for stairs and directly jump from here in your excitement to see the place. " I used her words against her and then end I gave her my usual smirk.