Chapter-7

Sarah pov

"Are you samira? " my kidnapper asked, horror was writing on his face, when Imram told him, I'm not the one  he supposed to kidnap.

I was going to laugh, when I saw his scared face but some how I controlled it and introduced myself.

"Hi... I am Sarah... Sarah Roy" I said taking out my hand front of him for handshake, but he was too much in shock to accept it and then door opened and my second kidnapper came with a man.

"Here... " he said showing some document to my first kidnapper.

"Is everything clear, then should we start their marriage.?" He asked while pointing towards me and Imran.

Is he crazy?

I thought in my mind and before I said anything my kidnapper punched him on his face.

"Aauch... Man, why was this? " he asked holding his face with his hand where he had gotten punch before.

"Hadn't I asked you again and again, is she really samira? " my kidnapper asked in full angry voice, in answer he nodded.

"Yeah... Then why are asking again? " he asked in confusion.

"He is being killed by his friend."

I thought in my mind, and then my kidnapper answered him.

"Because she's not smaira. " my kidnapper said while almost shouting voice.

"No.. Way, I had conferred it myself" his friend replied.

" Whom? " my kidnapper asked .

"Watchman ....I already told you, if you want I can asked her." His friend said and looked towards me.

" Didn't he give you a latter, which I wrote for smaira? " he asked in little hope that I am smaira.

"Yeah... But I am not smaira, that day the watchman said, that latter is for smaira so I took it on her behalf " I explained which made his mouth huge open because of shock which he got ,after my explanation.

"So... What we will do now? " he asked ,after come out to the shock.

"Let me go... " I suggested while giving them a innocent smile which soon broke because of my kidnapper's murderer glare.

" Let's talk outside. " he said and then of rest them followed him.

(Another room)

Third person pov:

"We are stuck with her" azhar shouted when we entered inside the another room.

"What we will do with her? " azhar again asked when  his friends did not reply him.

"We are going to jail. " azhar said in horror.

"Will you shut up for a minute... So I could think something. " Aahil said irritability because of his continue interrupt, which made him node innocently.

"Now... I'll have to take matter in my own hand. "

Aahil thought and ordered them.

"We couldn't let her go till we get Imran's girl. " Aahil announced, which made other agree with a node.

"But where she live... Im alone here without my parents so it won't good for her to live here with me" imran excused himself ,which made Aahil look towards azhar.

Don't look at me like that, you know it "that I live with my parents in a single room ,and if she came with me to live there, then she will destroy it also. " Azhar said taking his steps back in this matter.

"Then it  decided , Aahil... Will take care of her" Imran announced which made aahil  snapped him .

"Are you crazy ...do you really think mom won't ask any question to me ,when I will take her with me. "
Aahil said angrily.

"But we couldn't let her go now.. And you aren't alone so it will easy for you to deal with her" Imran answered which made Azhar agree.

"True plus it was your idea to kidnap her. " Azhar said while supporting Imran.

"I made plan for smaira not any Sarah and by the way, it was you who told me she is samira. " aahil corrected him.

"It doesn't matter aahil, we need to take care of her till I get my girl" imran said.

"But why me? " Aahil asked.

"Because you are a responsible person who can take care of her, plus you have lady in your family which can assume her that she is safe with us. " Imran answered which made aahil sighed sadly.

" OK.. But only for few days ,so you need to hurry to get your girl. " aahil said ,finally agree from them.

" I will... Don't worry." He assumed while giving him a small smile .

"So when you will take her in your home. " azhar asked.

"Tonight... When mom will be sleeping. " aahil answered.

"Don't you let aunt know about her presence? " imran asked in shock because aahil doesn't hide anything from his mom.

"

No... Till I don't get a good excuse " he announced sadly because he didn't like this idea, but now he didn't have any other option.

"As you wish." Imran said ,then let them guide towards dinner table without any realization that someone was hearing them.

" Hmm... So his mother didn't know that her son kidnapped me... It's really bad idea to let me take your home, Mr kidnapper ." Sarah thought evilly while thinking about her plan which can help her to go back her home.

"Now... You can't keep me here anymore. " Sarah thought happily.

.

.

.

Next update :" who is she? " aahil mom asked in horror and shock as same time.

"Umm..  A girl" he answered when he couldn't find proper words to answer his mom.