Chapter-12

Third person pov:

"You can  go from here girl....it's our family matter so give us some privacy."

Aahil's mom spoke in her almost  shouting voice, makes her flipped on her place.

She was the one, who had suffered here and they are pretending like they are suffering because of her. She hasn't done any mistake still they're behaving like it is her mistake, if this Must guy tries to ra*e her. She was completely become numb after hearing Aahil's mom shouting voice. They're not even asking her, if she is ok or not? Only assuming things their own. It wasn't right. This wasn't the place, where she wanted to live. And now she wasn't going to leave here. And this thing she decided for herself as well for her safety....

After making her decision, she went towards the door to get away from this place and people as soon she could without giving them a single glance.

.
.

.
Now, there had only Aahil, Umar and Aahil's mom were left alone in the room .
As soon left the room, Aahil's mom opens her mouth to speak.

"You should calm Aahil... She is just a girl, whom we don't know more than 2 days. Maybe it would be her plan to get money or revenge for you.. "

Aahil's was now in huge shock after hearing his mom reply.

Did she really think i would beat Umar without any reason. He saw it from his own eyes still her mom was defending him. He thought angrily then decided to make his mom understood it.

"Mom.. I know you're saying right, we don't know her. Maybe she would have come here for money.... "

Aahil's spoke while taking a little pause to think proper words. Which makes his mom trust him without realizing that someone was standing near the door, as Sarah heard his answer she couldn't stop herself and ran directly into guest room. So that she can cry till her eyes are dry.

"But how can I ignore what I saw from my own eyes. And after seeing it, I couldn't let my sister engage with this cheap man. "

Aahil's announced while looking at Umar in anger filled gaze.

He wanted to kill him for playing with his sister life but couldn't have done  it front of his mom. So he took a deep breath to calm himself.

Although Aahil's mom trust him most but she didn't have a tiny bit trust on that girl. So she decided to make Aahil agree in different way.

"I trust you Aahil.  But Do you think about your sister? She likes Umar and right now she is waiting for him, so her engagement could be done. "

His mom answered while already now how to convince Aahil for this marriage.

"Breaking her heart now will be less painful for her than later. She will understand after sometime. That it's good for her own. "

Aahil answered confidently. He wasn't really to let his sister engaged someone like him.

"And what about the society...? Would they accept a girl, whose engagement is broken on the same day, when she is supposed to engage?"

Aahil's mom asked in challenging tone, while  thinking  this time maybe  Aahil will agree to her and let this engagement happen further.

"I know... How this society treat a girl  whose engagement is broken. So I decided  something to shut people's s mouth. "

Aahil spoke making his mom more confusion.

She was not even a bit idea, what Aahil was thinking right now. so she decided to ask him, before he does something, which he isn't supposed to do.

"What you  have decided Aahil?"

Aahil's mom asked impatiently.

"You will know soon mom... "

Aahil spoke before taking his leave from the room.

.

.

.

Aahil directly went to his sister's  room without wasting any minute. After all he needed his sister permission first. So he could make his plan work in further.

When he reached outside of her room. He knocks slightly to the door while praying silently. That she will alone there, so it would not be this hard for him to convince his sister.

Soon the door was opened by his sister, who was fully dress up while looking the most beautiful girl of this world.

Her eyes was filled with shyness, dreams and hope. Which soon were going to break by him.... Her own brother and it was more painful for Aahil.

He cleared his throat to get some courage so he could speak about the thing, which made him come here.

"Bhaijaan... ( brother )"

Amira called her brother to get his attention towards her.

Hearing his sister's voice, Aahil came out of his dream land. Entered inside the room, while giving Amira gesture to follow him. Which Amira understood and started following her brother without asking any question.

"Is any problem, Bhaijaan...?"

Amira asked after feeling tension in her surrounding.

"Amira... "

Aahil spoke while taking her attention towards him. But didn't know how to start this conversation.

After thinking a while he finally decided, what he should say to her. So he opened his mouth without wasting any minute.

"Do you trust me...?"

He asked the question which didn't need to be answer because he already knew the answer.

As expected his sister gives him  a big node in gesture yes... Which gave him encouragement to speak further.

"Would  you do this engagement with Azhar for me?"

Asked Aahil giving a huge shock to his sister, who was looking at him in shock filled eyes.