Character Skecth

Aahil malik

A strike Muslim who lives his life with his own roles. Don't believe in love because he believe arrange marriage. Love his family and most important respect his mother more then anyone.

Sarah roy

A Indian Christian girl, who was adopted by a middle class family who give her full freedom to enjoy her life,  believe in love and ready to fall in love with someone who could handle her craziness and has three dream in life.

1:Find her true love,
2: love him and
3 marry him and then live her life with him crazily not peacefully.

Mrs Amina malik

Single mother who raise her children alone after her husband die, a strict mother who have control on her children fully and most important on her son Aahil who she loves most and wants him marry soon to her cousin brother's daughter Umera.

Navid ali

Aahil's mamu ( mother's brother) who helped his family when his father death. Now he wants him to marry  his daughter .

Amira malik

Young Sister of Aahil who was quite shy girl who always speak less because of her shy nature, only one person know her every secret her best friend umera.

Umer ali

Son of Navid ali who was spoil child but for his family he always pretend to be a nice guy in front of his family but in reality he was a cheap guy.

Umira ali

Daughter of Navid ali who loves Aahil since her childhood but didn't have courage to tell him, somewhat she also knew that if she told him then he will never accept her so she is hiding her feeling to herself but her father already know it so now he wants to see his daughter happy.

Imran azim

Best friend of Aahil who was same as Aahil till he didn't fall for a Indian girl samira, for him it was love at first side but broke completely when she rejected him.

Azhar khan

Pa of Aahil but also a friend who knows everyone about his like and dislike and special his mood, he very well know how to handle his mood.

Samira Mehra

Indian girl who is sweet and lovely girl and also a college student who is a obedient daughter also who always follow her parents order.

Mr Roy and Mrs roy

Parents of Sarah Roy who adopted her when she was 5 years because they didn't have any child. Love her and give her freedom to spend her life for her own roles. Don't care about their status and Treat her like princess.

.

.

.

.

.

So here is some important characters introduction. I hope you like it, next update will be tomorrow so till then please cheap my other books if you want.