Chapter-3

Aahil pov

Flashback... A week before

(In London)

Place: Malik industry building

Aahil pov

"Good morning... Mr Aahil" said receptionist Mrs marry giving me a small smile. she was in her early 40 and really a mature lady who was really sincere for her work and that the only thing which made me reply to wish her with a node otherwise I never talk to anyone specifically girls who always tried to seduce me.

I shook my thoughts and took my steps near life, clicked 10 floors were my office.

"Come to my cabin with INR hotel plan file," I said to Azhar who was outside to his cabin.

He first wished me because he didn't see me early and then rushed into his cable to take his file.

"This boy will never change " I mumbled under my breath seeing his childish act because I didn't understand why he always panics when he hears voices isn't like I will eat him. I thought and entered into my cabin which was near to him.

"May I come? " I heard Azhar voice behind the door.

"Yea," I replied without diverting my gaze to my laptop.

"Keep the file on the. "I said when I didn't feel any moment.

"I need to talk sometime important Aahil," Azhar said ignoring my early statement without addressing me sir it was mean, it was about a personal matter.

"Tell me," I said closing my laptop.

"Umm... I know about why Imran is behaving different nowadays " Azhar replied with little hesitation.

"What do you mean? " I asked in confusion.

"I mean... This " he said simply placing a picture on my table.

"Why are you showing me girls picture," I asked in bored expression when I saw the picture, who belonged to two beautiful girls,  who were setting in a garden and laughing happily without any care.

"It's not for you" he replied.

"Then? " I narrowed my eyes in questioning way.

"Imran" he answered simply.

"What? " I asked in shock.

"It can't be possible, " I answered.

"And why you thought that? " he demanded.

"Because you are talking about Imran, I know him very well, he won't interest any girl who is a non-mahram to him" I replied confidently.

" What will you say? if I say to you that he is in love " he asked.

"Then I won't believe you" I answered.

"And what if I say that I got this picture from this file " he again asked and this time I couldn't stop myself from getting a shock

"This file the one whom Imran was working  he was working but then suddenly he stopped working on this file and came back from India and asked you that if you can handle it ." Azhar reminded me.

Now I don't have any doubt that Azhar is lying because I know Imran very well he never left his work incomplete before it's mean something happened in India who is related to those girls who are in the picture. I thought.

"I am leaving to meet Imran so take care of the office" I informed him and then came out to my office.

"He is in love," I said myself and then mumbled my mind.