Chapter-4

Aahil pov

Ya allah what i have became from a well known business to kidnapper or stalker. I thought fully irritate because of the plan which was made by none other than Azhar.

"How became I fool who came into their plan" I mumbled under my breath, crushed myself for my stupidity.

Now , It had been a week since I was watching the girl or I should I say girls because they are two and both girls were always roaming together. And that this really confused me ,but now ,I found his girl. She is such a beauty no wonder Imran fell in love with her.

"She is perfect From head to toe she is perfect if she was a muslim i would have married her." Azhar said let me came out to my dream and giving him a death glare which shut his mouth.

"What was I thinking ." I said myself because of my unwanted compliment

"she is not a first girl who is beautiful" I replied Azhar who was looking towards me to accept it but I can't say to him that I was already agree to him.

"But she is definitely the first girl who made your mouth shut. " Azhar said in teasing tone.

Which made my thoughts went towards our first meeting.

Flashback

"You have to go there and try to find girls name.... Ok?" I told a waiter after giving him some money.

"Ok... Sir I will" waiter replied happily.

"Are you sure your plan ? will it work? "Azhar asked doubt in his voice.

"At least it is better than your plan " I answered him giving my usual glare because of his plan which he made to find girls name.

" Really.... My plan was too good , Don't you see any movie? If you saw it then you will definitely understand that my plan will work ...ok? " he asked in demanding tone.

"Your plan.... Where you will go and slightly crash her and then try to be friendly talk with them so you could know their name. " I replied trying to mimicry him.

"It was the best plan because it always work " he argue black.

"Only in movies " I corrected him.

" No... It works in real life also " he started his song again.

"Ok... I will believe if you will give me a real example so are you ready? " I asked evilly.

"Ok.. I will go and then you will see my magic " he said proudly after standing up from his seat And then next moment he bumped on a waiter and spoiled his shirt, which made me laugh holding my stomach.

"Really.... was it your plan?....I must say it quite works" I replied after controlling my laugh.

" I need to clean myself " he said and went towards washroom, completely ignoring my early comment.

"Why this waiter taking so much time? " I thought and went towards girls table where was setting only one girl .

"Where is the other one? " I thought and then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't disturb I am searching the other girl " I replied without turning my face to see who was there because I thought it would be Azhar.

"Then look towards your back, you will find her" replied an unfamiliar voice which was looking like a girl voice.

"Since when he started speaking like a girl? " I asked in mind and turned to see the person who was the same girl who was in that picture but here she was in jeans and top.

"You caught red hand" I mumbled under my breath but little loud.

"Yes, you are..." She replied glaring towards me angrily and beside her the waiter which I sent.

"What you thought you will stalk us and we won't find out? " she asked angrily.

"Look miss.. " before I said anything else she cut me.

"You look Me " she said which made me look towards her face.

"I meant not look my face you idiot... I am saying you hear me and hear very clearly if I ever find out you stalking us and your other men then I will send you to jail " I said in a threatening voice which made me look towards her in shock expression.

"Is it a girl? " I whispered without realizing that I was saying to loud.

" Yes... I am but if you try to stalk me or my friend then I won't hesitate to break your bone " she again threatened and then left from here without giving me a chance to speak.

"Was she real? " I asked myself.

"Yes.. She was " I heard a voice reply and then I heard someone laughing voice.

"She... Made... You... Shut... " Azhar said between in laugh.

End flashback

I Came out of my thoughts and when azhar called me .

"I saw her " he said in excitement.

Then I saw the girl whom we were going to kidnap, was coming out to her college.

"Are you sure the one who fight with me ,is the same girl whom we have to kidnap?" I asked to confirm it.

"You are asking the same question again and again, " he replied, giving me a look ' i am bored to hear it again and again' which made me roll my eyes.

"I was just confirming " I replied simply.

"Really... I already told you that I asked it her college watchman who found it for me " he replied.

"And how he did" I asked.

" Simple... I wrote a later and told that watchman to give samira and do you know who receive that later?" He asked in excitement.

"The one who fight with me " I tried to mimicry his tone.

"Yes ....so she is the one whom we going to kidnap " he said in excitement that he almost forgot that we were in a public place.

"We aren't alone so stop.... Shouting " I ordered in my bossy tone which he nodded in understanding.

"Now it's time to execute my plan. " I thought.

The way she goes back to her house from collage. She always walks through a small alley so there won't be much people. Yes that's the prefect place and perfect plan..
I waited for her patiently near the alley.
I saw her coming towards the alley and without being noticed I got behind her and grabbed her and covered her mouth she started to thrush around my hold kicking slapping and even biting my hands without wasting much time I got the chloroform and hold it on for her to breath. But she was dam stubborn she was holding her breath.
Let's see how long u can do that.I thought and waited to her be unconscious but she didn't .

"Wow my friend u got urself a fighter .... not bad" I said in my mind seeing her fighting spirit.

And then the next moment she didn't take much time and finally she gave in and she falls limb on my hands.

"I got her Imran " I thought and looked her pale face.

"I'm sorry I have to do this for my friend. Who is deeply in love with u and gone mad. You're the only cure for his madness so please bear with me .

With that said I lift her up in my arms and carried her to my car where was azhar waiting to her.

End flashback