Chapter-26

This chap is written by SrijeetaBhowmick

Author's pov

After coming to her room ,Sarah threw herself on her bed crying her heart out.

"I….I ca..can't do this any...anymore…I can't marry the person whom my parents chose for me….I can't live my life with that person knowing that my heart only belongs to Aahil…..I can't hide my feelings anymore….Why are you doing this Aahil? Why are you making me confused? Sometimes I feel you have feelings for me...another time I feel you are doing this to Compensate for breaking my heart…..Why are you like this? I know you will marry Umira as she is the girl your mother chose for you and she is the ideal girl as per you want….Then why are you messing up with my feelings like this? After knowing everything, still I love you…...I love you so much that it hurts me… it hurts me knowing I can't be with you always…. You should go back to Umira otherwise I will lose myself completely in you like the way that it will not be easy for me to come back…...I love you Aahil…."
Saying this she cried bitterly .

Unknown to her,Aahil heard everything standing at the doorstep of her room. His heart broke seeing his love crying like this.Unknowingly a tear slipped off his eyes and he wiped off immediately.

He did a victory dance mentally when he heard that she loves him but his smile wiped off from his face when he heard she wanted him to go back to Umira.

He walked towards her bed and looked at his girl who had fallen asleep after crying her heart out.

Seeing her dried tear stricken face his heart ached.

"I came here because of you….I will not go back without taking my begum(wife) with me… You asked why I am not with Umira ..I am not with her  & I can't be there with any other girl as the love of my life and my future wife is here…. You will get your every answer and your every confusion will get cleared tomorrow itself…..Once again I will see your smile  which brightens up my life…" Saying this Aahil kissed her forehead and covered her with duvet.

"Now I have to do the thing which is very important. " Aahil said to himself and left her room .

Next morning…

Sunlights which peeked through the window made Sarah wake up from her slumber.

She sat up and groaned holding her head which was pounding because of the pain.

She removed her duvet and went to the washroom.

Looking herself in the mirror she cringed looking at herself. Her messed up hair, dark circle around her eyes ,red nose and dried tears on her cheeks told the story of her broken heart . Remembering the last night ,she felt that her headache was nothing infront of her shattered heart which was paining like hell.

She stood under the shower to wash away her fatigue and pain.

After taking a long shower she came out wearing her clothes .

She went outside of her room to see it's too silent to its own good. She hesitantly knocked at Aahil's room but didn't get any response. 

She frowned and started to search for him. Not seeing him anywhere she started to panic and picked up her phone to call him.

But it also remained unanswered .

Exhausted and panicked ,she sat on the chair of the dinning and suddenly Her eye catched a note which was above a dish.

She picked it up and read :

Hello Sweetheart

Good morning…. I am sorry that I couldn't inform you before leaving the house .I was going to inform you but seeing you sleeping peacefully I didn't get the desire within me to wake you up.
I am going for an important work...So I will go to the cafe after 12 pm. I already made breakfast for you .You have it before leaving for your work. Driver is outside who will drop you to your workplace.
Bye...have a good day & trust me you are going to have the best day of your life today ;)