Chapter-33

Written by me

Author's pov

Aahil has finally decided what to do with his mother and this situation.

"you know what? For planning Sarah's kidnapping and helping Umer to do the same I should send you jail. But I won't.

Because I can't do that. And most importantly Sarah has asked me to not to do so. This girl whom you can't bear has requested me to punish you or send you behind the bars. You are my mother.

Janam diya hai aapne mujhe, zindagi di hai apne mujhe (you have given birth to me, you have given me life.) Then why can't you just be happy in my happiness?

Did you ever consider me as your son or for you I'm just a fool who is obedient to you? "he asked with pain in his voice

He still can't believe that his Ammi jaan whom he loved and worshiped can stoop so low that she didn't even care about Sarah's life or dignity.

" out of all people you're saying this to me Aahil? I can't believe that you can even point your finger on my love for you. I know I made a mistake but was I wrong in my place?

That girl was changing you no sorry correction she has changed you already. Now I can't find my son in you Aahil. You always gave me priority just like your Abbu gave to his mother.

I was always last in his list of priorities. First his Ammi jaan then you both then me. And you always give me your first priority, always say yes to what I say just like your Abbu. But then why did you change?

Your Abbu didn't change, then why did you? If it was Umira she would have never changed you because she is from our culture and she knows everything unlike this girl. She changed you.

You started to give her your priority first again. I was at the last line of priority. I'm like this Aahil. I can't change myself. This is me, a selfish woman who wants to be the first priority of her son.

I have given birth to you after keeping you in my womb for 9 months. I have borne the pain and have had the hardship to raise you both after your Abbu's demise. I didn't just do this hardship to lose you to a girl like this. "Mrs. Malik said without any shame

All are looking at this mother son duo silently.

No one has the guts to say anything in between them.

Sarah is clinging on Aahil for her dear life.

" you mean that you did hardship hoping that in return I will always be your blind follower?

I will always be like how I was? Ammi jaan mothers are the most selfless souls on the earth; they do everything without any expectations even if they have expectations that's not this much.

You can't expect a person to be the same throughout his whole life and you're forgetting that I'm not abbu he was a different person.

I don't even know why I'm even talking about this. It's clear as crystal that you can't accept that I love Sarah and not Sarah as well. And it's also clear that I'm not going to leave my love for anything or anyone.

Not even you. So after everything the result comes that we three can't stay together in this house. Someone has to leave from here permanently. "Aahil said, trying hard to not cry, it's not easy for him to say these things to his own mother.

" see Aahil how much you're changed. For this girl you're ready to throw me out of this house.

Great just great. What even I can expect from a girl who is an orphan who doesn't know the value of parents in life.

She will only tell you to throw me out so she will be the mistress of this house and enjoy the luxury. "Mrs. Malik spat with venom

" shut up, just shut up not a single word against my Sarah not a single word. And before blaming Sarah you see what you're. When even I said that I'm throwing you out of this mansion?

I said that someone has to go and that someone is me and my Sarah. We will leave this mansion and stay in our home. You can stay happily here with all servants and enjoy the luxury. I won't cut anything but it's that I won't be here anymore.

I don't know if it even bothers you or not. But you will have everything you need except me. You did all hard work to get something in return right? So I'm giving you this mansion and a relaxed life till you're alive.

I have enough money and talent to make another house with my Sarah and our babies. You stay here happily.. "Aahil said wiping his tears

It will be difficult for him to stay away from his mother but he has to do it.

He has to choose one between them and he chose Sarah.

" Amira do me a favour and please pack my and Sarah's clothes. Pack a few items that we can use for 2 weeks or more.

You can send our rest of the clothes and things later. And Azhar informs Aria Bibi that we are coming to my farm house and makes sure she makes my room ready.

We will stay there for a few days. "Aahil said And both Amira and Azhar nodded and did what they are asked to do

Mrs. Malik just looked at Sarah with pure hatred but she didn't say anything.

" and you all it's my first and last warning never ever dare to come in this mansion or in front of me because next time I won't consider anything. Now get lost." Aahil said to umer's parents who just left from there

Amira came after 20 minutes with everything that needed

" Here take it bhai jaan. "Amira said handing their luggage

" and Mrs. Malik from today you don't have any daughter as well so don't even try to contact me after today. Let's go Azhar ji, "Amira said and no one said anything to her because they know it's for best only

Four of them left the mansion leaving Mrs. Malik alone.