Chapter-34

Written by SrijeetaBhowmick

Author's pov

Aahil and Sarah came to the house where they are going to stay.

Both the hearts are in pain but in relief as well.

Seeing Sarah like this weak and thinking about his Ammi's deeds & words ,Aahil was feeling the pain in his chest --- he was upset. Whereas Sarah could understand the pain Aahil was feeling due to his mother's behavior...unknowingly her mind was nagging her that she was the reason for which Aahil had to leave his mother --- she was sad and hurt due to it.

But their hearts also felt relieved that they are going to be one now.

Aahil took Sarah inside and treated her wounds which happened due to the kidnapping. Seeing Sarah hissing in pain and her wounds, Aahil's blood boiled in anger.

"I just want to kill that bastard…he isn't going to come out from the jail….I will make sure of that…" Aahil said .

Sarah hugged him and said,"He got what he deserved...you please calm down.  I just want you with me..near me...nothing else." And kissed his chest.

Aahil kissed her head and enjoyed the warmth of love which he felt from Sarah.

"Are you okay ,Aahil?" Sarah asked after sometime.

"Yes sweetheart." Aahil said softly.

"I am really sorry Aahil because of me you have to leave Ammi" Sarah said in a broken tone.

Aahil looked at her and clenched his jaw in anger. Then he said ,"You didn't do anything Sarah...dare you blame yourself. Ammi's ego was hurt as I didn't listen to him like everytime I do. She didn't want to break her rules of getting Muslim daughter in law.  She didn't want to see if her son is happy or not. She just wanted to dominate me and made me listen to her as Abbu did to his mother. She feared what if after Marriage I start to ignore her and forget her existence and feared losing her power of being the head of the house.

But her fear,insecurity were so powerful that she didn't notice that I got a gem as my wife ..she didn't notice that my love,my happiness, my peace everything resides in you.

She misunderstood us ,Sarah.  Her fear and insecurity won .

I think she loved me because I always listened to her ….. if it is not like this then why couldn't she see the reason for my happiness and my love which is you.

Am I bad ,Sarah?"

Sarah didn't miss the unshed tears in Aahil's eyes. That broke her heart.

Gulping her own tears, She took his hand and said ,"My Aahil is the best Son Aahil….you Did everything for your Mother and didn't care for your desires & wishes.
He is  the best brother who can give his life for his sister.
He is  the best as a friend who can go to any extent to see his friends' happiness.
He is the best lover who loved a girl like me unconditionally and stood by her side everytime to protect me from everything.

How dare you say that he is bad ? You have no right to say something like this about my Aahil..you get that.?"

Aahil looked at her in adoration and couldn't help but kissed her lips . Sarah also reciprocated the kiss with equal vigour. Their kiss explained nothing but pure love and respect for each other.

After a few minutes they parted due to lack of breath and said at the same time, "I love you."

Suddenly the calling bell rang making them come out from their la la land.

"You go and freshen up.. I am going to see who is here. " Aahil said and Sarah nodded.

Aahil opened the door to see Amira and Azhar were standing there with packets in their hands.

"You guys are here!!!" Aahil exclaimed.

"Yes ,Bhaijaan. We knew you guys are hungry so we came with the food." Amira said, smiling brightly.

They entered and settled down in the living room.

"Where is Sarah bhabhi?" Amira asked.

"She is in the room. " Aahil said.

"Ok ,you guys talk….I am going to her." Saying this Amira went towards Sarah.

"Are you Okay?" Azhar asked Aahil.

"Yes… I am because now I am with the people who truly care for my happiness. " Aahil said with a smile. Azhar patted his back.

After sometime Sarah and Amira came out and these four sat down to eat their dinner.

Aahil cleared his throat to grab their attention.

"I was thinking we should get married as soon as possible." Aahil said, looking at Sarah with love in his eyes and Sarah blushed.

"Wow Bhaijaan...it's a great idea. But before that we need to do your engagement. Then Marriage. " Amira said.

"Yes...then let's do one thing, we will do an engagement tomorrow..it will be a homely affair.  Then after three days we will get married. Is it ok?" Azhar said.

"Are you okay with it,Sarah?" Aahil asked..

"It is perfect. " Sarah said with a wide smile.

"Then I am also ok." Aahil said.

"Ohhoo…. Itna pyaar!!! Kya Jaadu kiya aapne Bhabhi ?(So much Love!!! What magic have you done Bhabhi?)"Amira teased them which turned Sarah red.

"Wohi jo tumne Azhar pe kiya hai.(That one which you did to Azhar.)" Aahil said with a smirk making Amira choke her food and others chuckle.

Like this, they had their dinner with fun.

Amira and Azhar stayed there with them.

Next morning, everyone was busy decorating the house. Amira strictly prohibited Aahil from meeting Sarah.

Aahil was behaving like a grumpy kid because of that.

"Relax man...you will meet her in just a few hours." Azhar said.

"Yes really….Wait...it's about a few hours,right? Then why don't you give me company during this time span and don't meet your wife?
It's a great idea...you also will not meet Amira. " Aahil said with a devilish grin.

"This isn't fair man." Azhar whined loudly.

Aahil chuckled and said ,"Everything is fair in love and war ,man".