Chapter-10

Third person pov:

(Evening)

"So.. Did you meet your fiance? " asked Sarah while looking towards soon to be bride.

"Umm.. We.. We know each other since over childhood. " Amira answered with little blush on her face.

"That's great... Otherwise I thought Mr arrogant will make you marry someone like him. " Sarah said jokingly .

"Mr arrogant? " Amaira asked in little confusing.

"Your brother, who else. " Sarah answered without thinking twice but when she realised her mistake she bite her tongue to stop her  words for saving herself from future embarrassment .

"Umm.. Sorry " sarah said, feeling embarrassment ,which made amira giggle.

"Why are you laughing on me? " Sarah asked in confusion.

"You are too cute.. You know you first girl, who saying bhai arrogant otherwise I always have seen girls dreaming about bhai (brother). " amaira explained herself.

"Really..  ?" Sarah demanded.

" Then please will you honer me to tell the girl name, who dreams an arrogant person like him? " Asked sarah, didn't want to believe on her ears.

"If you want to hear it ,then I can tell you the girl ." Amaira suggested.

"Then tell me? " asked sarah without waisting any minute.

"Umira... " Amaira said while looking towards the door which made sarah also look towards same direction.

There was a beautiful girl standing in a yellow dress, looking too beautiful like a fairy.

Sarah pov:

Is she the same girl, whom amaira was talking.

I thought in her mind ,when i saw that beautiful girl and if I said truth then she was too beautiful. Anyone can feel for her but was she really the one whom she was talking? That question roaming in my mind but my but my doubted end as soon I heard Amaira next word.

"Why are standard there, Umira ? Come inside. "  I heard, Amaira called that girl gesturing her to come inside.

"So she was addressing her before... And here I thought she was telling me that girl name.... Silly me. "

"And who will dream a guy like him, she is probably joking. "

She sighed in her mind but her conscience interrupted her.

"But he is handsome, so why couldn't a girl dream him. "

"Shut up... " I shouted on my conscience to shut him.

"Sarah... " I came out after hearing a voice.

"Hmm? "  I asked in confusion, didn't know what they were talking.

"I am introducing you to Umira." Amaira said while pointed towards Umira.

"I'm sorry.. I just lost somewhere " I said feeling little embarrass because of my confession.

"Hello... I'm umira" umira introduced herself in her sweet voice.

"Hi.. I'm sarah" I introduced myself.

"I know, I heard it that you are Amira's childhood friend. " she said happily but then she said something unexpected.

"What I didn't know one thing, I know Amira since her childhood and her all friends but I never heard about you before. " she asked ,made my eyes widen.

What I answer now...

I thought nervously, didn't know what I answered now.

"Because she live in India, where my grandparents lived and there we met her, am I right sarah? " asked aahil ,who came at right time to save me.

"Yeah... That's why" I agreed, didn't know, why I agreed to him, when I could say that he was wrong , I didn't know him and he kidnapped me. But no... I did opposite and agree from his lie.

Probably because of amira, so I couldn't ruin her special day, because of me.

I thought still confused because of my action.

"Excuse me... I have a work. " I said while excused myself ,so I can get some space.

When I was moving outside, I bumped to someone.

I said a quick sorry without looking the person.

"Sorry..." I said then moved in way.

.

.

Umer pov:( fiance of aahil's sister)

"Damm... " I mumbled while still looking her beautiful body.

Who is she?

I never saw her before..

"
I thought while watching her disappeared somewhere.

She is gone but I will get her soon baby..

I sighed myself with a smirk on my face.

"Umer... " I heard dad voice behind me.

"Yes.. Dad" I replied still looking that direction, where she was standing before.

"Umer.. " dad said this time almost shouted, but when he saw it wasn't working on me, he took me in corner.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to give this gift to Amira? " asked dad angrily.

Like I care.

"I was doing your work dad but I stuck somewhere.. " I said didn't give a dam his words.

"Really..? " dad asked in demanded tone.

"I'm not lying dad. " I answered while rolling my eyes in irritation.

" And you thought, I will believe you lie? I know you better than anyone else. " dad said in angry voice, probably understood my intention.

Good... At least I won't need to hide it to him.

"It's good ,dad ....if you understood it, so then why are you worry?  I will do as you want, when I get what I want " I said while giving him a smirk.

"Don't you dare to do anything stupid here... I'm warning you, umer... I want Aahil marriage with Umira and for that you have to marry his sister, so I can make him agree for this marriage." Said dad reminding me about his plan.

"I know, dad... You have already reminded me ,almost 100 times. " I complained in boring tone.

"Why the hell I need to marry his sister?, when dad can ask aahil's hand for  umira. "

I thought in mind and thought to ask it to dad.

"Dad... Why can't you talk fuhfi (father's sister )? She likes umira, so she won't deny this proposal and about aahil he always does what his mom says. " I said in suggesting way to get out from this stupid marriage.

"Don't need to be too smart and about marriage, I already asked you fufhi, who wants her daughter marriage first, so I suggested your name for your sister happiness. So do as I say and don't try to do something stupid, UNDERSTAND... ?" dad asked and I clearly saw warning in his voice.

Too late dad... Now my eyes already fall this beauty, so I can't take my hands away from her.

I thought while left for doing my work.