Chapter-14

So first I want to say sorry for late update but I'm also helpless as my mind isn't working on this book and I have my other works to finish

So I asked my friend to be my Co writer and she agreed

SrijeetaBhowmick

She is my Co writer And today's chap is written by her only next chap will be mine

We will write alternately

Author's POV

Sarah thought after Aahil went out of the room.

She chuckled sadly thinking why she actually thought a stranger would understand her and help her. It was obvious that he will trust his family rather than her.

But why is it affecting her? She doesn't know.

She said to herself,"I am a fool. If I was in his place maybe I would have thought the same . Anyways I shouldn't be upset about unnecessary things as I don't accept anything better from him?"

"Are you sure?" Her subconscious mind poked.

"Yes of course...tum nah chup hi rahi,Dimag maat khao meri (you just shut up,don't eat my brain). I have to eat fast..what if he doesn't give me food? I can't stay without eating. " saying this she went towards the kitchen.

She went and gasped when she saw someone is already ,that someone whom she wanted to avoid at least for some days.

Yes, it's Aahil.

"Finally you came . I already made a plate for you. Have it " Aahil said.

"Listen, I can make my plate okay. Anyways thank you." Sarah said and started eating fast.

She just wanted to leave the place as soon as possible as Aahil was still sitting in front of her watching her every move.

She suddenly choked her food and started coughing badly.

Aahil ran towards her side and rubbed her back. Sarah felt a spark running through her body but ignored it.

"Here water,drink it...who told you to eat fast like your train is going to miss?" He made her drink water.

After sometime she calmed down and Aahil sighed in relief.

"Thank God. Eat slowly. It's not good to eat so fast." He said.

"Why do you care? " she asked softly.

Aahil looked at her puzzled.

"Why do you care for a gold digger like me?" Sarah asked, looking straight into his eyes.  Her eyes had unshed tears in them.

Aahil got stiffened in his place and something inside him felt hurt seeing her teary eyes and hearing her question.

He looked at her to see she was looking down playing with her fingers.

He cleared his throat and said softly,"Sarah"

Sarah looked at him .

Aahil said,"You haven't heard the rest of our conversation.  " saying this he told her the rest of the conversation. Then he continued ,"I would never think about you something like this. Maybe we don't know each other but I know that you are anything but a gold digger.  I was just to make my mother understand. So don't think of any nonsense like this."

Sarah felt judging him without listening to him completely. She said, "I am sorry..i shouldn't have judged you like this…"

Aahil replied,"it's ok..if I was there in place, I would have reacted like this. Now eat your food and sleep. You need rest." and smiled.

Sarah smiled sweetly at him and started eating.  She offered him as well but he said he had had it.

After finishing dinner,  they both left towards their room

Sarah got peace that Aahil didn't think of her as a gold digger.
But what about Aahil's Mom Mrs Malik ?

Currently she is restless. 

She couldn't digest the fact that her daughter would have to marry the low class Azhar.
But she also can't go against her son as she knows she has to convince him to marry Umira. She believes that she is perfect for him.

She thought a lot and now she has taken a decision.

Her decision is that she has to stop her daughter's Marriage with Azhar. She has to prove that Umer is perfect for her.

Now  she started to hate Sarah as she thinks she is the reason behind all these.

When everyone is settled in their room ,there is one soul who is disturbed and confused about how her life changed within minutes.

Amira is laying on her bed but isn't feeling sleepy at all.

She is thinking about Umer,Azhar, her bhaijaan and his decision, her engagement and her life.

She doesn't know why her bhaijaan took a decision but she trusts her bhaijaan, she knows he will do the best for her. Maybe Azhar is best for her.

But still she felt hurt as she liked Umer because they were going to get engaged.

But she is ok with her brother's decision.

With their own thoughts in their mind these four people slept as they all were too exhausted to stay awake.

Next morning came sooner than expected.

Aahil called Azhar and invited him  for breakfast as he had something important to talk about.

All joined in the table for breakfast including Sarah and Azhar also came.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs Amina asked coldly, making everyone look towards her with a frown.

Soon she realized how rude she sounded ,she gave a nervous laugh and said ," Actually,  he came so early so I thought to ask him. Beta, please have breakfast. "

Azhar understands what she really meant by her earlier comment but he chose to deny to have any breakfast.

Before he could reply, Aahil said, "I invited him for breakfast. So I think you don't have any problems. "

Amina smiled and said, "Not at all,after all he is my would be son-in-law . Come sit. "

They had their breakfast and Aahil was thankful that Sarah didn't create any mess.

After their breakfast ,Aahil gained everyone's attention and said what he wanted to say.

"I was thinking,  we should fix Azhar and Amira's Marriage after two months. They can know each other in these two months which will make them comfortable towards each other .What do you say ,Mom?Azhar do you have any problem? Uncle's and Aunty's decision is also important. So I will go to Azhar's home today and talk with them. " Aahil said with a smile.

Aahil didn't ask Amira as he knew she wanted to talk with him before making a decision.

"Don't you think it's too early…I mean I want to spend time with Amira some more..." Mrs Malik asked.

"Why? I mean you didn't have any problem before when you were rushing her to marry?" Aahil said, raising his perfectly shaped eyebrows.

Mrs Malik was shocked to see this side of Aahil. She understood that it's a sensitive topic for him and she can't make him agree with her decision of Amira and Umer's marriage.

She understood if she gets enough time still she can't make him agree, so she agreed with his son's decision 

"No..I don't have any problem with your decision. " She said and mentally she noted that now whatever she has to do she will do it alone.

"Yes...I don't have any problem. But I also have to know my parents' decision . If they agree ,then I don't have any problem. But um.. um.. Amira...do you...um..does she have any problem?" Azhar asked.

Amira looked at him and said ,"I will give my consent. Before that I have something to do."

She looked at Aahil and said, "Bhaijaan, I have something to talk with you "

Aahil asked others to wait and he took Amira with him inside.