Willing to submit~

Hotel 05:45 a.m:

"Ahhhh ... Daaamn you're so tight ..." As forth mumbling while pounding beam hard .. "No wonder i saw and heard a lot of guys keep on asking the club manager for you to table with them ~~Ahhhh... " forth close his eyes while panting as he burst inside of beam for the 5th time and lay beside beam..

Beam still panting while staring at forth whose laying beside him & wiping his manhood. Forth looks at him and gives him a smirk & handed him a handkerchief "Well i guess you can wipe yourself right? Forth say.. Beam just nod and get forth's handkerchief

"I came inside you without using any protection and i spilled some outside your ass too .. I have no plans to get laid tonight that's why i didn't bring any condoms or lube it just happen that i want to fulfill my curiosity." As forth continue.

Beam lays his back in the bed and cover his self and frown when he heard the word "curiosity" .. "Hmm. Why?" Beam uttered.

"Yes, i was curious about you .. because the moment i sat at the bar counter a lot of girls & guys keep on asking for your presence & willing to pay higher than what the manager will offer and i guess it's not their first time to be with you and out of my curiosity i also ask the manager that i will triple the price that others offers and i have no regrets for what i am paying for 'cause i'm fully satisfied with the service " forth speaking while stroking beams hair.

Beam just close his eyes enjoying what forths doing.. And forth says "Are you this quiet? .. I knew it, it's your performance in the bed & your alluring body that the customers are longing for. I have no objection then 'cause i fully understand now .."

Beam opens his eyes and stares at forth and saying "So? I'll be expecting you will hire me again? " beam doesn't want to say it but he just can't help it to let it out cause he want to see forth more often.

Forth stands up and looking for his clothe while answering beams question "Uhmm yes i do enjoy what happens now and its my first time to release in 5th time i usually do it in my second time and thats it ... & when i starve myself to sex for a month i'm not surprise to have myself crave until 3rd round. but i don't do it for the second time to the same person for me one night stand, is for one night only no second time but then as of for now you're my record holder for making me cum for 5th time" forth looks at beam while buttoning his polo & winks.

Beam feels pain inside his chest although he already know it but he just want to know if forth want to see him more just in case because beam wants too.

Forth just finish wearing his shoes and takes his belongings and look at beam "Then i must go now i have to go home and get change 'cause i must go to work, i already left the payment inside the drawer beside you. "Then forth walk away & shuts the door.

As forth shuts the door beam lean his self at the headboard of the bed and groans in pain his butt really hurts as well as his heart. And tears in his eyes run down in his face. His butt hurt because it's his first time to be fuck and forths manhood is no joke and the way forths pound him drives him crazy, forth always hits his spot and even though he's hurt he can't utter any complain .. He really wanted it too and been dreaming of it too.. He just don't want to be fuck by forth but also to be loved.

He already know who forth is for a long time .. Forth is a regular customer of the bar where he is working and the place where forth catch his attention and since then he's waiting for forth to arrive in the bar even though he can only glance at forth he's okay with it..

Beams work in the bar for almost two years now and its been a year since he was hit by love at first sight to forth. Beam himself don't fully understand why he was in love to forth .. Forth Jathurapoom is a goodlooking, tall, tanned and has a firm body and aside from physical appearance he's also a well-known bachelor and the heir of the biggest construction company who owns by his father.