Struggle

Two months have passed, beam already left forth's house & lives in a pad near the coffee shop, he didn't want to live with kim because kim is now living with his boyfriend as well and beam don't want to be a burden of the two. Forth didn't forbid beam to visit lucky anytime he wants at the house or even take home with him as long as he will just return it back to forth.

Lucky didn't know that the two broke up, they're having a hard time to tell the child the truth, they decided to cover it up with a lies telling that beam needs to focus to the shop in that he must live nearby the shop without any doubt the kid believe it and the two feels sorry for him.

Beam misses forth so much, he hates doing nothing because it will only leads him to miss forth. He keeps on secretly asking samantha about forth's company. He's happy that little by little the Jamornhum's company is doing good as if the company is restarting to rise again. Forth is not giving him a cold treatment everytime he visit or fetch lucky at the mansion forth stills smiles to him and talk to him but their talks will only consist about lucky. Forth act as if beam has done nothing bad for him.

Beam's POV:

I'm here at the Jamornhum's mansion, i will pick up lucky 'cause i promise him that i'll bring him to the shop. The moment i enter the mansion i saw forth and lucky at the living room lucky is in forth's arm obviously fell asleep. Forth is wearing his suit and tie he look so gorgeous as always, my big baby is so manly.. I miss him, i wanna hug him but i can't... He smile at me and walks towards me.. And i snap myself to comeback into my senses.

Forth: He didn't want me to go unless your here and he fall asleep waiting for you..

Beam: Uhh.. Ahmm . I'm sorry i didn't mean to be late i jus---

Forth: It's okay beam, i'm not in a hurry as well. Want me to send the two of you off?

Beam: It's okay we can ride a taxi forth i already bothered you by waiting for me..

Forth:You feel sorry for that?

Beam: Of course i am.

Forth: Then let me send you off so that i'll accept your sorry.

Forth then walk outside the room and place lucky at the backseat while i sat on his side i have nothing to do but to follow what he wants. We are both silent for a moment, i can't look at him, i hate being alone with him i might breakdown, good thing that there's no traffic we arrive at the shop early. I bid goodbye to forth and lucky is still asleep.. Hours later lucky woke up and plays with his learning tablet, there's only few customers left while i'm staring at lucky i can't help myself but to think about forth ...

Phana: Hey, you're spacing out again ...

Beam didn't hear or notice phana so phana decided to intentionally shut down the food tray to the floor that made beam and all customers to be startled then look at phana.

Phana: Oops, sorry the tray slipped out.

Phana smirked and the customers look away from phana..

Beam: Be careful next time you!!!

Phana: I am always careful, it's just that i need to get your senses back to the earth.

Beam: Huh? Wh--at do you mean?

Phana: Oh common' you've been spacing out again and you didn't even hear me out when i called you, obviously your mind is not here.

Beam sigh, phana always caught him spacing out and the guy already know what's bothering him again.

Phana: So, what's the issue this time about forth? 'Cause for i know he's only the reason of your overthinking again.

Beam: I'm just wondering why forth isn't mad at me.. After our break up he acts as if nothing bad really happens to us, as if we broke up in good terms which is obviously not.. He still talks to me and treat me good. He's just dropping the lovey dovey acts infront of me.