Living together

Days have passed forth still doing his duty to lucky, drop by at beams house to check and play with lucky and sometimes he will pick up lucky to go out.

Forth was completely cold to beam while beam also tried his best to avoid forth, everytime he sees forth he only remembers what happen between them at the comfort room of the resort they've been , he feels awkward and also confused of his feelings.

Every night he got into bed, scenes from that day at the cubicle of the comfort room would repeatedly consume him, totally uncontrollable, like being hypnotized. There were nights it happened twice and even three times, he didn't sleep a wink. Therefore he would look exhausted during the day.

Beam didn't like the way forth is ignoring him. He doesn't understand why he feels bothered about forths actions towards him. He used to only feel awkward and irritated the moment they meet after 5 years. Now, even the sight of forth can turn him on, the same feelings he feel to forth at the past when he first laid his eyes to the manly man at the bar he used to work..

Beam's POV:

What are you doing forth.. Am i inlove to you again? How i wish i'm just confuse. I don't want to be all over with you again. You're too dangerous for me. I'm already over you why do you have to barge in my mind and life again? If it is not about lucky i wouldn't let myself to see you. ..

Forth's POV:

Am i doing well? Why is that i'm still thinking of of you beam even though i'm trying my best to avoid you. A picture of you together with that gorilla still pissed me off. Everytime i see you in your house and see the two of you together makes me want to burst my anger even though you were just talking to him. Am i really fallin' inlove to you? I never felt to be inlove before maybe i just think to much, maybe i just really don't like that gorilla ..

Forth went into the bathroom and turned on the tap, slowly laying himself inside. He rested his head on the edge of the tub while the warmth of the water smoothly massaged his body.

His long lashes closed. All the stress gradually disappeared. Then the image of beam's touch all over his body came back. He suddenly felt a slight tingle, the wheels in his brain started to turn relentlessly, forth started to think of dirty thoughts.

All of these crazy things happened and threw forth into confusion. The best way was to forget them all...
Forth was awkwardly scrubbing himself when he found his "monster" being more stubborn than usual. It's pinkish head perked up just waiting to be punished.

Forth: No, no, this can't be, i'm not inlove with ...

Forth started to sweat. Of course, for all the men out there, this issue was totally normal. But for forth who was thinking of another man and was currently very heavy-hearted, this was the last thing he needed.

Forth: Hey, enough...(forth mumbled to himself) I will count to 3.

Forth: One. (He froze for a whole minute.)

Forth: Two. (Another minute passed.)

Forth: I give up. (Sigh)

With a grudging expression on his face, forth took it into is hand with a pampering gesture. Then he began working on the friction with his flexible hand, his chest turned light red as it quaked to the rhythm, his long legs lifted then bend continuously, stretched out neck, Adam's apple moved up and down.

Eventually, forth's ass cheeks started to jerk violently, as an expression of overloaded pain and pleasure emerged between his eyebrows. Following this were gasps and moans of unbearable excitement, the man's graceful face showed nothing but wild ecstasy and writhing euphoria, which could make any spectator run out of nose blood.