-Lets meet up-

Patrick🔪: Your such a fucking tease!

How? Lol :Richie.T

Patrick🔪: Don't act stupid, your Instagram!

  All I did was post a
picture of me :Richie.T

Patrick🔪: Yeah for everyone to see, I wanna show you something, something so great you'll know your mine.

   What? :Richie.T

  Patrick🔪: Meet me at the library at 6, I'll pick you up- Don't tell no one! Got It

  Okay :Richie.T
[Seen at 5:35PM]

   Richie was nervous about meeting Patrick. Him and Patrick had only been talking for 2 days and he already wanted to go somewhere alone with him,( and anytime they were ever alone him and Henry were beating the fuck outta him) and on top of that he couldn't tell no one where he was going.
  Richie rode his bike to the library and his mind raced while he waited for Patrick.
What if he kidnappes me? What if he has Henry and the other waiting to beat me up? What if he kills me?

Patrick🔪: Hey I just pulled up!

  Okay, heading over there :Richie.T
[Seen 6:02PM]

"Hey cutie" Patrick said rolling down his window. Richie got in the car willingly, Patrick didn't even have to beg nor ask.
   Patrick had dark tinted windows and had child lock doors, his seats were covered with thick black leather and you could easily fall asleep just sitting their. "So cutie, you ready to find out what your body can handle" Patrick said licking his lips. "Is that suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing"Richie anxiously stuttered. "Depends on the way you take it"
  "Well what are we doing?"
"You'll see" Patrick replied winking at him.