||Romantic Get away||

Patrick decided that Richie and him needed a romantic get away so he planned a secret trip.

    "So babe I have a surprise for you" Patrick said hugging Richie from behind.

  Richie smiled and couldn't possibly imagine what Patrick had in mind.

   "Sooo we are going on a trip.."

"Ooouuuu a trip, where?" Richie said as his mind raced.

    "We are going to Mexico!" Patrick said as he picked Richie up.

"Oh my god when!!" Richie said very excited.

     "Are flight is  scheduled tonight at 9 andddd Beverly and Robbin are coming along as well" Patrick said with a promising smile.

"Oh my god really!!!" Richie said so excited, his heart felt like it was going to explode.

   "Yeah babe go pack some things cause we flying first class" Patrick said sipping on his ice coffee.

    Richie went to his room and began to pack some things for his vacation.

     Finally it was time to head out and Patrick put their things in the trunk of the car. They pulled into the airport and Richie could see Robbins car.

"Omg Richie" Beverly called running up to there car.

    "Bev you dyed you hair black!?" Richie said getting out to hug her.

"Yeah I dyed it last night, what do you think" Beverly said flipping it over her shoulder.

    "It looked nice, I almost didn't notice it was you until you smiled" Richie smiled.

   "Hey Robbin",Patrick said walking up beside her.

"Hey you" she laughed.

    "You ready for our master piece plan" Patrick smiled.

"Absolutely, I can't believe we even planned this trip and it all worked out too" Robbin said staring into the sky as the wind blew her hair onto her face.

   They all chatted for a bit then boarded there plan. The sky was beautiful, it was a mix of dark blues and grays.
   Richie felt he could see his pain through the clouds, like it meant something to him, but it was more of something he wanted to forget than remember. Richie day his face against the cold plan window and fell into a deep sleep.