||Am I to Young?||

They woke up early enough to arrive at Richie's mom's house around 6:30 that night.

   "Sweet heart you made it!" Richie's mother said hugging him tight.

"Yep" Richie said hugging her back.

   Richie and Patrick made their way into the house. Richie's palms were sweaty and he was nervous for whatever his mother had to tell him.

   "Mom what do you have to tell me?" Richie rushed as his mother sat at the kitchen table.

   "Well...." She said looking up to her husband.

"How long do you and Patrick plan on being together?"

  "Excuse me?" Richie shot out in anger.

"Why does that matter?!" Patrick said and Richie could tell he was offended by it.

  "Well have y'all ever thought about getting married, possibly even kids?"

Richie looked at Patrick nervously and was about to say something before Patrick cut him off.

  "Actually we have, We were thinking about getting married this fall" Patrick said crossing his arms.

"Oh wow, How come you didn't tell me" Richie's mother shouted excitedly.

   "We- were still planning it" Richie said staring at Patrick.

"Oh that's perfect, Just perfect!" His mother squealed hugging him. The sound of the house ringing caught Richie's mothers attention.

  "Excuse me while I take this phone call" she said getting up from the table and walking away.

"Were getting married!?" Richie whispered to Patrick in confusion.

   "Well it was in the moment, why do you not wanna get married?" Patrick said with worried eye's.

"No, of course I wanna get married but I didn't think in a couple months" he laughed.

  "Well I don't think we have much of a choice anymore" Patrick said looking over to Richie's mother who had the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah I know" Richie replied looking at how happy his mother looked.

  About 10 minutes later she came back and sat at the table.

"Honey their is someone I want you to meet" she smiled

   "Who?!" Richie said concerned.

"Well he should be here soon" she smiled

Patrick looked over to Richie who looked just as confused as him and about that time 3 knocks came from the door. Richie's mother hurried and opened the door.

  "Grandma?!" Richie said confused

"No sweetheart" His mother laughed

"Here he is" Richie's grandma said as a small child poked his head into the door way.

   The boy had big ocean blue eye's and thick black hair. He had pale skin and juicy jaws.

    "This is Jamie, and I want you to

    "This is Jamie, and I want you to ....have him" his mother smiled

Patrick looked at Richie who looked mortified.

  "Your giving away a random kid!" Richie shouted in concern.

"No, he's - he's mine but I C-can't take care of him...So I want you too, I already asked your father and he said No...Your his only option" she said as tears began to roll out of her eye's.

   "Uh- Okay where do we began" Richie said grabbing Patrick's hand.

Richie's mother smiled, "Sign this and fill out these papers"