|| To Many Tears ||

It was a Tuesday morning Richie was bored like always, ever since the other Losers got jobs he had pretty much been bored that summer. He had decide he would go to the Arcade , though he was 15 he was never to old to play Street Fighter. "Damnit" he said under his breathe realizing he had left his bike at Bills house. "Guess I'll just walk there" he said turning towards the street. He had finally made it to the middle of town where he continued to walk up the side walk. He had made it to the glass Arcade door where he could seen inside. He noticed some guy pushing a girl up against the wall and they were making out, he pulled opened the Arcade door and then realized that guy was Patrick. Richie was in shock he just stood there, he could feel his eye's tearing up and he tried holding back the tears which felt like a tsunami, his eye's started to burn.      Patrick looked over and noticed Richie, Patrick stood just there. Richie couldn't hold back his tears anymore he ran out of the Arcade, he could feel the stream of tears flowing down his cheeks. People started to stare at him but he didn't care he just wanted to be alone, away from everybody.                                                                                                                                                                                       Richie found himself crying in the alley beside the Drugstore. He couldn't help himself he felt betrayed. He could feel his phone going off in his pocket but he did nothing but ignore it. about 15 minuets later her heard the sound of someone walking into the ally but Richie didn't look up. "Hey I've been looking all over for you" Patrick's voice called from the entrance of the alley. Richie looked up at him, " How could you" Richie said choking on his tears. "Look you can't really get mad, we aren't dating" Patrick said in a mocking tone. Richie's face turned into confusion, " Really?, After everything we did, I don't mean anything to you?" Richie said getting up and walking off.
"Richie!" Patrick said in a concerning voice. Richie continued walking. "I love you!" Patrick yelled almost knocking Richie over. Richie turned around looking into Richie's eyes "I love you and I would never wanna lose you, I'm sorry about everything" Patrick said with his eye's starting to tear up.