||Movie theater||

Richie headed to the movie theater he eneded up being a little late. He seen the Losers standing on the sidewalk, Beverly looked annoyed. "God damnit where the fuck is he!" Beverly said under her teeth. "Sorry guys" Richie said running up to them. "Its about time! You were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago!" Beverly said looking over to him. There was a awkward silence, "Come on guys before we miss the movie" Beverly called opening the theater door. After they all payed for the tickets they got popcorn and drinks from the concession stand.
     As they picked out there seats they could see Henry, Patrick,and Victor two rows ahead of them. Eddie sat next to Carly, Bill sat next to Beverly, Stan sat next to mike while Richie was stuck next to Ben who seemed to talk threw the whole movie. Richie looked over to Eddie who seemed to be hitting it off with Carly, Richie held up a thumbs up to Eddie who gave a smile in return.
Richie got up to use the bathroom, Bill was starting to get annoying.  Richie quietly made his way out trying not to interrupt the movie.
   Richie got to the bathroom doors he turned the old rusty door knob that read Mens, which made a sound like someone scratching a chalk board. He stepped inside the old dusty bathroom which had lights that were dim and flickering. He truned the water on closed his eyes and rinsed his face, he opened his eyes and realized the lights had went out. "Damn it" Richie mumbled trying to make his way to where the door should be, Richie felt to hands grab him and push him against the wall. Richie let out a quiet cry, "What the fuck!" Richie said in confusion.
"Shhh its just me"
   Richie recognized Patricks voice, "What the fuck babe!" Richie said staring into the dark. "Sorry I seen you go to the bathroom so I decided to follow you". 
"Well why did you turn the fucking light off?!"
"Because I wanted to tell you something" Patrick said kissing Richies neck. Patrick pulled Richie into a dark stall and Richie could hear him lock it.
  Patrick pushed Richie down on the Toilet seat and unzipped his pants. Richie could feel Patricks mouth on his dick and could feel Patricks throat every so often. "Patrick!" Richie moaned softly putting his fingers threw Patricks thick black hair. "Fuck!" Richie moaned covering his mouth with his other hand. Richie then came into Patricks mouth letting out a faint grunt. "Damn baby you taste so good" Patrick said sitting on Richies lap proceeding to makeout with him.
   Patrick got up and l walked out about 5 minutes later Richie did the same so it didn't look suspicious.
Richie sat back down, Beverly looked over and looked Richie in the eyes, "I saw that" she said plainly. Richie didn't say anything he tried to focus on watching the movie but all he could hear was Ben talking.
   The movie was finally over and the Losers headed outside.
   "So lets eat" Beverly said in a playful voice. "Yess I'm so fuckin hungry" Carly said falling into Eddie's arms,Eddie playfully laughed. "Lets get p-pizza " Bill suggested. "Sounds Great!" Beverly agreed. The Losers walked a couple blocks and found themselves at Pablos Pizza. The Loser found got a table and ordered 4 Pizza's. They chatted a bit and the night ended with Carly and Eddie making out which pretty much satisfied everyone in the group.