|| Just a Dream||

Richie opened his eye's and looked around, he was laying in a bed with a white sheet

   "W-Where am I?" Richie muttered

"Oh my god he's awake!" Beverly shouted as she ran over to his bed.

   "I thought your weren't gonna make it" Beverly said with tears in her eye's.

  "Can you just tell me what's going on!?" Richie shouted.

"You got into a accident, don't you remember?"

   Eddie ran into the hospital room and hugged Richie.

"Man I'm so happy your okay" Eddie cried.

   "Where's Patrick?!" Richie said frantically looking around.

"He's fine, just minor bruises and cuts" Stan said as he sat at the bottom of Richie's hospital bed.

   "But where's Jamie?!" Richie asked.

"Jamie?, Who that?!" Beverly said confused.

   "We adopted him in California at my moms house.. Where's Jamie!!" Richie began to yell.

  "Wait your mom's house?" Eddie said looking to the Losers.

  "Yeah, Why is he okay?!" Richie said with worried eye's.

"Richie you never made it to your mom's house..." Eddie said concerned.

    "That's impossible....then wait how long have I been here" Richie said looking around like a lost puppy.

"Well you were awake when they first brought you in and they gave you these hard core sleeping pills well and the side effects were, Sleep paralysis, illusions,May cause patient to slip in and out of reality." Beverly said as she read off the side effect from a pill bottle.

    "Oh, that makes since considering in that dream reality I was getting married in October but I wasn't even engaged." Richie laughed

"Well I'm glad your okay buddy" Mike said sitting in a plastic hospital chair.

      Richie was released from the hospital 3 days later and Eddie took him and Patrick home.

  "Did y'all here about Beverly?"

"Um No, what about?" Richie asked as he laid on Patrick.

    "Well she is dating someone.." Eddie smiled through the review mirror.

"Who?!" Patrick asked confused.

    "None of us know, she said we would all get to meet him the weekend" Eddie grinned.

"How about you and Carly?" Richie asked.

    Eddie looked depressed, "she broke up with me and moved back home" Eddie said bitterly.

"Oh I'm sorry to here that.."Patrick said softly.

   "It doesn't matter she was a bitch anyway" Eddie laughed which made  Richie and Patrick also laugh.

Eddie dropped them off at Richie's Apartment and Richie and Patrick climbed in bed.

   "I'm actually glad I don't have a kid, cause I'm still in school and I'm only 16" Richie laughed.

   "I love you baby"Patrick said kissing Richie.

"I love you too Daddy" Richie replied

   "Ouuu someone is feeling frisky" Patrick said bitting his lip.

"I always feel Frisky when I'm thinking about you" Richie said climbing on top of Patrick.

.

  Richie had craved Patrick's kiss even more his touch

  Richie had craved Patrick's kiss even more his touch. When Richie was with Patrick he felt as if the world had gone silent and it was just them.

    Patrick began to suck on Richie's neck leaving bruises all over his neck and chest. Richie loved the way it felt against his skin and he craved it.

     Love is like a Jungle, you can get lost very easily💋