|| Her||

Richie pulled into the strange apartment complex and could see groups of people scattered throughout the parking lot. Richie nervously looked around and found a parking spot near the entrance.
    As Richie put the car in park he looked up and could see girl approaching his car.

   "You Richie?" She asked sounding annoyed.

"Yeah, are you Toni" he said grabbing his phone.

   "That's me" she laughed.

"Let me help you get your things" she smiled as he popped the trunk.

  Toni grabbed a couple boxes and Richie grabbed the rest. He followed her as we walked up 2 flights of stairs.

   "So well be staying on the 3rd floor and.. In room 314" she said unlocking the faded white door.

   Toni showed him around the apartment and gave Richie a key to the door. Richie sat his things on his bed and began to unpack.

 Richie sat his things on his bed and began to unpack

"BZZ-BZZ"

Richie looked over and his phone screen lit up. He grabbed his phone and slid over.

  "Hey babe" He said holding the phone up to his ear.

"Hey love, house the apartment going?"

  "It fine, my roommate seems pretty nice for the most part and I just finished unpacking"

   "That's good, so you want me to come over tomorrow?"

"Well I don't know yet, I don't know what kind of neighbors I have and I don't wanna put you in danger"

   "Baby that's why I need to be there so I can protect you, I love you and I don't wanna lose you" Patrick said and it sounded like he was gonna cry.

"Babe I love you too, I will be fine don't worry about me, and tomorrow you can come over at 1:30, okay?"

    "Okay baby, I love you"

"I love you too, bye"

"Bye"

  Richie checked the time 8:30 PM it read. Wow already 8, He thought to himself. He grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom.

   Richie stepped in the warm bath and washed his hair. He got out and the cold air imminently swarmed his making me quiver. He quickly put on some boxers and combed his thick curly hair.

   As he opened the bathroom door Toni was passing by. She stopped and looked at him like she was in a trance.

   "Damnnn" she muttered in a surprised tone with a smile on her face.

Richie smiled and laughed awkwardly continuing towards his room. He locked the door and climbed in bed, proceeding to put on some Netflix. Richie ended up falling asleep leaving only the sound of American Horror Story playing over his light snores.