Chapter 6

Hyungwon's POV

"Right. So what we do is, once he leaves, which is around 9 a.m, we try to open the lock and get out of the basement." I said.

"Wait but how do we know what time it is and how do we open the basement door from the inside when it's locked from the outside?" He questioned.

"Oh God! Stop being so smart!" I whisper-shouted, both of us chuckling.

I sighed running my fingers through my hair  "This is so confusing."

Then it hit me, "Hey, can you turn into a cat again?" 

He thought for a while then said, "I can, but not for long because I used a lot of my energy to heal you and also because I haven't eaten in a while... I can transform into my wolf form though."

"No. We need your cat form." 

"Oh, ok then, what do you plan to do?" He asked, slightly confused.

"I was thinking... you could turn into a cat and go out of the small window you came in from and stay there till you see my dad leave and then go on to the next building and jump in through the last window on the left side, there you'll see a boy with hair the colour of walnuts. He'll probably be asleep. Go to his bed and jump onto his legs and start nuzzling his neck and rubbing his nose until he wakes up. Once he does, he'll probably smile really wide and blind you, so be careful." I said as we both giggled. "That's a rather descriptive description of him" he said while still laughing, "Shhh he's my best friend" I said hitting his arm playfully while also laughing. "He'll start petting you too so please don't be salty and hiss at him."

"Fine, I'll try" he said.

"Good, then you need to bring him here and I'll give you the house key before you leave. Then you can open the door to the house. Shout once you get in, ok?" He nods and I continue, "When I hear you, I'll scream directions to the basement, follow them and come down. Once you reach, knock on the door five times, when I hear you I'll slide the basement key from under the door. Take it and open the door, understood?"

"Yes" he replied.

"Cool, so we'll go with this plan, let's get some sleep for now."

_______________________________________________________

(Edited)

*Gasp* I UPDATED

Ok, but really I'm sorry for the late update but exams are a pain 😭

Anyway, stay safe and happy ❤️ Have a great day/night! ❤️❤️

-❤️Shi