Chapter 17

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

My online classes just started yesterday and it sucks 

I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm really sorry :(

But finally here it is :D

I hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________

Hyungwon's POV

I knelt down and it came closer and onto my lap. "You have beautiful eyes", I whispered and it brushed it's head against my hand. Then I heard a voice in my head.

"Hello Hyungwon, I'm your wolf. You have found me and set me free. I'll always be here to help you. I am a part of you after all. If you ever need to transform, you just need to call out to me. Just close your eyes and think of me. I'll come to you, no matter what. I'm always with you, I am you and I will always be here for you. Remember that. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from your father but now that I'm here, I'll do my best."

I hadn't realised when the little cub had jumped out of my lap because I was too fascinated by the voice in my head. It sounded just like me.

When I looked up again, I saw...me..? But...how?

It was me, but also not me.

The boy in front of me had smooth looking white hair, which was the same colour as the Wolf's fur and the same honey glazed eyes and thick lips. The boy smiled at me and said, "You are me and I am you, we are one and whatever we do, we do it together."

I smiled back and said, "Thank you." Then I realised that I hadn't really said it out loud, but had mind linked him because he smiled wider and nodded at me.

I then looked down at my hand and noticed that it was no longer there and was now replaced by a paw. I heard a few snapping bones and then saw that the rest of my body had transformed as well.

I was now, what was in front of me minutes ago, my Wolf.

"Consider me your best friend, your brother and your other half, I'm your Wolf. I'm always with you, beside you and inside you", he said.

I smiled warmly and asked, "Then what should I call you?"

"Anything you want, I've never been named before," he said, a sad smile on his face.

"How about Won? Since you are a part of me."

He grinned widely, making me grin as well. His eyes shining brightly. It was like all the stars in the sky had now been trapped in his beautiful eyes.

"I would love that!" He said and hugged me tight, a sheer layer of tears glazing his eyes.

_______________________________________________________

(Edited)

(A/N: So Hyungwon's Wolf's eyes are honey glazed brown, he has white fur and his name is Won.)

______________

OK BUT FANTASIA X OMG

IT IS LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN OR HEARD

MY EYES AND EARS HAVE BEEN BLESSED AND ALL THE TRACKS SOUND SO SO GOOD

I LOVE IT

MY FAVOURITE TRACKS ARE FANTASIA, FLOW, ZONE, CHAOTIC, IT AIN'T OVER, BEAUTIFUL NIGHT AND STAND UP

BASICALLY EVERYTHING

BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME?

________________________

ALSO BLACK. LIVES. FREAKING. MATTER.

LIKE IT'S 2020 RACISM SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST

IF YOU DON'T AGREE I'M SORRY I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE

AND IN THE WORDS OF OUR KING LEE JOOHEON I WOULD LIKE TO SAY,

"NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU'RE FROM OR WHAT YOUR SKIN COLOUR IS, I LOVE YOU."

YOUR SKIN COLOUR SHOULDN'T DECIDE HOW YOU'RE TREATED

WHO YOU LOVE SHOULDN'T DECIDE HOW YOU'RE TREATED

YOUR GENDER IDENTITY SHOULDN'T DECIDE HOW YOU'RE TREATED

IN THE END WE ALL BLEED THE SAME COLOUR

I just want to tell everyone that you are so so beautiful and I love your hair, your eyes, your nose, your lips and your beautifully coloured skin.

Always, and I mean ALWAYS be proud of yourself no matter what and NEVER let anyone tell you otherwise, you're beautiful and I hope you all know that.

I love you.

______________

K ANYWAYS STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

I LOVE YOU ALL 

- SHI❤️