Chapter 16

hAH HERE'S A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR ALL Y'ALL LOVELY PEOPLE  EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN HOURS LMAO (IT'S ALMOST BEEN A DAY, ALMOST)

ILY💙

ALSO IT'S BEEN 1 YEAR SINCE I OPENED THIS ACCOUNT ON 15TH MAY, SO YAY ME!

______________________________________________

Hyungwon's POV

It let out a soft purr and it opened it's eyes again, looking straight into mine. It's paw slipped off my thigh as it slowly walked backwards, still facing me as if asking me to follow it. I got up and walked towards it. It turned back once it saw me following and continued walking further into the forest like field.

We walked through the trees, trying not to get caught in all the vines which were hanging down from them.

Soon we arrived at a clearing. It had little flowers here and there and the grass was long, the scent of fresh, wet soil reached my nose as I inhaled deeply, enjoying it.

I walked further and saw that another wolf stood in the distance, in all it's elegant glory, it's back was facing me.

The wolf which led me here, walked up to the other wolf staring at it intently with shocking blue eyes which then swiftly changed to a shining gold, but then faded back to it's original chestnut brown. They rubbed their noses in each other's necks and let out a few soft purrs and whimpers as though they were communicating through only their actions.

Then with a rub on the nose and a lick on the other's fur, the wolf who led me here then walked away to another part of the forest.

I moved forward, towards the wolf which was now in front of me.

As I got closer, it's ears twitched and it's head turned as a pair of sharp grey eyes stared right into mine as though it could see my soul. I froze.

The eyes then softened into a purple shade as it sniffed the air. It walked closer, standing right in front of me. It was a small wolf pup, much like the one who brought me here.

It looked up into my eyes again, this time they were a honey glazed brown.

_________________________________________________________

(Edited)

Can you guys guess who was the wolf who led Hyungwon to the middle of the forest?

Anyway, stay safe and happy!💜

-Shi 💕