Chapter 14

Hyungwon's POV

"Ok, so first of all you need to lie down and close your eyes. You don't need to force yourself to sleep, just focus on the sounds around you and listen to your breathing. You'll be lured into a state of subconsciousness", Minhyuk instructed.

We were in a forest-like place next to the orphanage and were hidden away from the people on the streets by the number of trees surrounding us. 

I followed what he said and lay down, closing my eyes and breathing deeply. I focused on the surrounding noises. I heard birds squaking as they returned to their nests after a long day, the rustling of leaves in the breeze and the indistinct whispering of Kihyun and Minhyuk. The smell of the soil helped me relax and it felt like I was being lulled to sleep. Even if I wasn't asleep, I felt at ease with my senses.

 Then, all of a sudden I was falling. I was falling into an endless pit. It was dark all around me, I couldn't see anything. I tried to reach out for anything that could stop from falling even further, but there was nothing but darkness.

I was scared. 

"Minhyuk! Kihyun!" I yelled hoping I wasn't all alone, but I didn't get a reply. Then I felt someone's hand squeeze mine. That's when I remembered, this is probably just a dream. I tried to calm myself and stabilise my breathing. I breathed in deeply, closing my eyes. Remember Hyungwon this is just your imagination, you can control it. 

I opened my eyes. It was still dark but at least I wasn't falling into an endless pit of nothingness. Suddenly in the distance, there was a faint light. I walked closer to it, but it kept moving further away. Then it stopped. I ran up to it and I realised that I was at the beginning of a long hallway. I looked down at the source of light and realised that it was a lamp. I picked it up and started walking down the dark and dusty hallway at the end of which was a door. I wrapped my fingers around the knob and twisted it slowly, scared of what I would find.

As soon as the door opened, I was blinded by a flash of bright light. I covered my eyes and walked into the light, hoping I would find something. As soon as I did, it was like something in my head clicked. I moved my hands away from my face and saw that I was now standing in the middle of a lush green field...

___________________________________________________

(Edited)

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS MY SOUL SPEAKING SO, YES HELLO

I AM CURRENTLY DECEASED BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

 1) FANTASIA X CONCEPT PHOTOS (bRUH IT WAS KIHYUK, HYUNGNU AND JOOKYUN, MX LEGENDS)

2) WONHO'S PROFILE PICTURES FOR HIGHLINE ENTERTAINMENT (SEEING HIS FACE AFTER FIVE MONTHS, I'M SO EMOTIONAL. WE AREN'T PIXELBEBES ANYMORE 😭😂)

3) WELCAS (WONHO SELCAS) (I'M SO GLAD HE LOOKS HEALTHY AND HAPPY❤️❤️❤️❤️)

SO YEAH, GOODBYE WORLD

Anyway lmao I hope all of you are healthy and safe 💜 

I don't really like how I wrote this chapter so I'm sorry if it sucks haha 

Also thank you so much for 1.7K 😭😭💜💜💜

Monsta X are Ferrero Rochers

 lmao byeeee

-Shi