Chapter 11

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS ILY 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

SECONDLY I MiGhT POST A HYUNGWONHO ONE SHOT ;)

HERE'S AN UPDATE BC I'M EXTRA HAPPY (feat. Young flexer Kihyun in the media HAHAHAH)

_________________________________________

Kihyun's POV

After Hyungwon finished packing up some stuff from his room, we went to the basement one last time to get the big bundle of things that he had tied up in a blanket, then we headed out. It was already 3 in the afternoon by then. We rushed towards Minhyuk's orphanage, afraid after hearing from Hyungwon that his father sometimes came home early. When we reached there we saw a tall, young woman who was wearing a casual outfit, standing near the door. She looked troubled. As we got closer, she saw us and her eyes lit up. "Minhyuk! There you are! Did you know how worried we were when you suddenly disappeared? Please don't go anywhere without telling anyone first, ok?" As she said this, she bent down and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Miss Rae, I just went to meet Hyungwon. I'm really very sorry, I won't do it again." Minhyuk said with his head down, close to tears. "It's alright Minhyuk, don't cry. We were just scared that something had happened to you. You know we love you right?" Miss Rae said, lifting Minhyuk's head by his chin and wiping a few stray tears that had managed to roll down his cheeks.

Once he had stopped crying, she gave him a bright smile which he returned. Then, she turned to Hyungwon. "Hello Hyungwon, how are you today?" She asked, a smile still on her face. I went behind him and placed my hand on his back as a way of saying 'I'm here for you', Minhyuk did the same, understanding why I did so. He needed the support after such a horrible day. He looked back at us and smiled, a grateful look in his eyes as he understood what we were trying to do. "I'm great, thank you for asking. How are you Miss?" He replied, a smile still gracing his lips. 

"I'm good too Hyungwon, thank you. Who is this? A new friend?" She said turning towards me. That's when I introduced myself. "Hello, I'm Yoo Kihyun. Nice to meet you Miss Rae." I said bowing. "Hello Kihyun, I'm Kang Rae, I'm a caretaker at this orphanage. Nice to meet you as well." She smiled and said. "So what brings you here?"

"We just came here to take some of Minhyuk's things because both Hyungwon and Minhyuk will be coming to stay at my house for a few days. If that's alright with you Miss." I said.

____________________________________________

(Edited)

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER 

STREAM 'WISH ON THE SAME SKY' AND CRY WITH ME 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe and have a great day/night 💕

-❤️Shi