Chapter 10

Heyyyy

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ VOTES AND 900+ READS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ILY <3

——————————————————————————

Kihyun's POV

After a series of sorry's and thank you's, we finally got up and out of the basement, but before we could get out of the house, Hyungwon insisted that we go up to his room to pack a few things because he wasn't planning on coming back here or meeting that man anytime soon.

As we went up the stairs, Minhyuk said, "This feels like deja vu... I've had a dream like this before... I know Hyungwon and I were there for sure but your face was always a bit fuzzy, maybe because this is the first time we're meeting but I'm sure that it was you in my dream but- ughh! this is so confusing, I'm sorry..."

"Hey, why're you sorry? Its ok, we can talk about this together sometime, alright?" I said, patting his back gently. "Ok" he said as we reached the top of the staircase and walked into Hyungwon's room. He looked around with wide eyes, as Hyungwon picked up some things and shoved them into a backpack.

"This is the first time I've come here, to Hyungwon's house", Minhyuk told me.

This confused me. I furrowed my brows, "But aren't you best friends?", I asked. "We are, but Hyungwon is the one that always came to the orphanage to play", He replied. 

"Actually, I sneaked out of the house to the orphanage after my dad went to work. He always forbids me from going anywhere and would lock me up sometimes, but me being the rebellious kid I am, would always find a way out. Whether it be using a pin to unlock the door or jumping out the window," Hyungwon said to us. 

This angered me greatly.

"Besides, I love playing with Minhyuk and I always look forward to going out and talking to him and now I have you too, Kihyun." He said smiling brightly at the two of us.

I have known him for half a day but seeing him go through all of this pain, just to be happy, hurts me so much and hearing what he just said is all it took for me to vow to myself that I would never let any harm come to Hyungwon, be it mental or physical and I will protect him with my life. He is so pure and so sweet, so kind and so loving, he doesn't deserve any of this. I then tackled him to the floor and gave him the biggest and tightest hug. He hugged back and Minhyuk joined in too. Now we were just a huge giggling mess on the floor.

Once we untangled ourselves and calmed down a bit, I said, "Ok, you better finish packing soon cuz we're getting out of here."

_______________________________________

(Unedited)

I wanna interact with y'all so, what's your girl group anthem?

Mine are Get It (Pristin V), Hip (Mamamoo), Uh-Oh (G-IDLE) and Lion (G-IDLE)

Stay safe and have a lovely day/night! 💕

-❤️Shi