Chapter 2

It was late and you had school tomorrow. You decided to let Asterisk sleep in your bed with you for the night. You turned your lights off and set your alarm. You put your phone on your night stand next to your bed after finding a YT video on sleep music. You may calmly with Asterisk, his breathing slowing down into slumber. This relaxing moment was the last thing you remember that night.

Cold, nothing, space, falling, SPLASH.
Is what woke you. You started to choke on the water that you fell into, you tried swimming up. You hadn't realized you were on land until you started throwing up. 'What the fuck?? What's happening-' you are cut off in your thoughts while you look at your hands. You have claws and slight fur on your elbow. 'This isn't real.....' you tried to convince yourself, until you looked at your leg when you feel something wrapped around it.

   'Its.... A tail....' you were shocked and scared. 'Whats happening?? Where am I? Where is Asterisk?!?' you look around your surroundings to see you had fallen into a pond surrounded by a forest. 'This is a dream. I'm okay. I'm fine. Just gotta wait till I wake up.' you started walking around the forest, trying to find an exit.

((Btw, I made this to show you what you are like, your body frame is much smaller than average country human size that I need for the story.))

((You can change your outfit if you want

((You can change your outfit if you want.))

  BYou're found a clearing in the forest you decided that you should try to climb a tree to find something anything that could get you out of the woods. You started to climb the tallest trees that you can find. Once you are at the top you could see City buildings at a distance. 'Finally!!' you started to head to the direction of the city.

----------
This was short ik, but I'm going to start off with a short chapters and slowly make them longer as I progress . 🖤