Chapter 18

~Soviet POV~

These fucking asshats left me down here. Knowing that the girl heard my side she could back me up a little. I think my dream caused her to come to this world, but why? This never happened before. My question is how Russia found her, and why he didnt just fucking let me see her. 'Она спит' (she is sleeping) my ass. I fucking saw the сука (bitch) make her way to Ukraine. I was busy fighting off Russia, my damn son had me pinned. I would have snatched her and ran if Russia was down.

I need to send her back to once she came, and I'm going to assume we need to be sleeping, we have to be dreaming. While they are all upstairs I'm looking for something to cut these rope. This is Ukraines house, and since she doesnt have a shed her gardening tools should be in here somewhere. I can find something sharp and rub it against the rope. The only problems, if I slide my chair using my feet it would make noise, and It would alert them, and the light is shining only on me, and everything fade out, I cant see.

(You know the effect, like when your on a stage and lights are only aimed at you, you can barely see anything beyond the stage. I get that a lot when I'm at my improve classes, or when I have my phone flash light on)

I hear the basement door open, i hear foot steps. They stop, and i can see the tips of a pair of shoes in the light. That's all. "What do you want?" I asked sternly. "Oh I came to give your inutile (useless) some food. But I will only give it to you if you answer my questions vieil ami." (Old friend) He spoke, I know this language, French. "Ask away bread lover." I heard him scoff. He stepped closer with a gaze, dominant, stern. As if he was trying to.. I N T I M I D A T E   M E .

This gaze made me pissed. I glared daggers at him. He grinned keeping his gaze. I cant do shit, so I gave up on staring him down. "Good. Now lets begin." he had bread sticks, Olive Garden, and ripped a piece off. (y e s mmmmm) "Why did you come here?" He asked. "I was trying to find the girl. I might be able to take her back to her world." I replied with an eye roll. He walked up to me, "Open your mouth." I was hesitant but I complied, i dont want to starve anyways. He placed the small piece of bread in my mouth.

I ate it. I wasnt gonna admit it, but I was hungry. "How would you take y/n back to her world?" He asked. "The same way she got here, lucid dreaming. I just have to imagine her world again, and put her back where she was. She doesnt belong here." His gaze seemed hard, as if he was thinking. After a while his face lit up as if he had the best idea of his life.

~Russia POV~

I wake up, and thats when pain hits me. I lean up and I slowly look around, I'm in Ukraines guest room. It takes me a while but I make my way to the living room, Britain and America are talking to each other, Ukraine and Canada in the kitchen making food, and Y/n snacking on a small amount of chips, she is watching Ukraine and Canada from the living room. God she is adorable. Where is France, I saw him earlier before I passed out.

Suddenly we hear a thud, crash, and France yelling for help from the basement. All of us pause for a minute. "Soviet!-" America screamed and then we all ran down stairs. We all made it down and gasps were spread from us, my fucking pathetic excuse of a father, had a fucking leaf cutter against France's neck. "I'm leaving, everyone back away from the fucking door or i will slit this little mutts throat out!!" He shouted, we did as he said and he kept his eyes on all of us. We all follow him with a distant to the living room, he throws France down and runs out the door.

France gasping, he had to hold his breath so the blade wouldnt cut him while he shook. America, Britain and Y/n instantly ran to him. France just held tightly onto Y/n, I didnt like it one bit but after everything that has happened, I would want Y/n to hold me too. WAIT A MINUTE. (Le realization slap)Does he likes her??? Why is he so close?? Why isnt he hugging his damn son??? Anger fueled me. I know she has to go back and I wont let him be the reason she wants to stay. He is probably making her feel guilty to leave, or I'm just over reacting.. Jesus Christ Russia chill.... I'm going to keep a close eye on him.

~America POV~

He walked past me... For HER??? That fucking cat?? I'm his god damn son! I was pissed and I dont know if it showed, nor did I care. I glared at Y/n while my fucking pops smothers her. Now realizing the situation, how the hell did Soviet untie himself, he couldnt have gotten those fucking cutters alone, he was tied. Did.. Did France let him out..? No, because if he helped Soviet I'm pretty sure he wouldnt have harmed him like he did. Knowing Soviet he hates traitors like the damn Nazi. So then how..?

———————

See you in the next chapter 🖤