Chapter 20

Hey. I'm back, not for LONGGGG
ENJOY

~Your POV~
I woke up, I don't know the time but I can tell it's early. Russia and France are asleep with their arms around me. I try to wiggle out but only managed to get out of Frances grip. Russia just held tighter. I kept trying to get out but I accidentally touched Russia's no no square. He roughly pushed his head to my neck and moaned softly. 'Well shit-' I'm never gonna admit it out loud, buT- that was hot.

I felt my face heat up, I did manage to get out, but I had to replace me with France. He wrapped his arms around Russia. Tehehe ship. They hugged each other. "Y/n" they whispered together. 'wtf' I got my ass out of there. I walked to the living room and checked the time. 4:39 AM. New high score, I normally wake up at 2:00 pm.

I lay on the couch snuggling a pillow and turn the TV on. The volume was low and all that could be hears was my purring and the TV. It was calming. KEYWORD: WAS. America came out. "The fuck you doing up?" He asked glaring at me. He looks tired. "I woke up randomly and couldn't get back to sleep. How about you?" I responded, not looking away from the pillow on my arms. "I woke up to the TV" he pointed to the screen. "I will turn it down, Sorry." I turned it down and he just scoffed. "Too late now. Scoot over." he sighed. I moved to the left side of the couch.

I sat up, pillow in my hands and my head laying on top of it. It's a soft pillow. "Why do you hate me so much?" I asked quietly. He seemed shocked by my question, until his face turned to one of anger. "I don't know why my mom cares about you do much. He ran past me to get to you." He glared at me. "I'm sorry I will shorten my time with him if that's what you want." He looked surprised and confused. "Why the fuck would you do that?" He asked warily.

"Well for one, I'm not used to so much affection, and I don't really like it. I mean Russia is already on my ass for almost everything, and I don't need France like that. Besides, if he is your dad.. Mom.. Parent figure, then I don't want to get in the way of that, I respect you as a person America, and I don't mean to do any harm." I explained while holding the pillow tighter.

He just hugged me, a genuine hug from the beast. I hugged back before both of us pulled away. "Thank you.. I'm sorry about what I have done and the attitude I gave you. Can we just be friends?" I smiled at him and replied, "of course, I'd like that." we sat and watched shows for a while, we were laughing and making fun of the really bad ones America is fun when he isn't an asshole.

It was a while before Ukraine and Canada woke up, they joined us while Ukraine started breakfast, she would still walk in time to time and laugh with us. This morning is fun. Britain comes out looking like he hasn't slept in ages. He goes to make tea but Ukraine had prepared some for him already. "Thank you darling." He said while sipping the tea he was starting to look more awake.

It has been nice until we heard yelling. "AHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL" and "WHY THE FUCK AM I HUGGING YOU, WHY WERE YOU HUGGING ME" We all look towards the room the door slams open with a pissed-off Russia. His face rid of embarrassment or anger, France looks pissed as well almost as scary as Russia. It sends shivers down my spine. "Y/N" They yelled at me. "EEEEEEE NOT TODAY DEMONS!!!!" I jumped over and behind the couch.

America was laughing his ass off. Canada was trying to hold in his laughter, your crane was just confused and Britain sipped his tea as if nothing was happening. Russia and France ran at me, holy shit they will kill me. I had real fear, the looks on their faces were real. I got up to run, but France had tackled me before I made it past the end of the couch. I'm thrown over Frances shoulder.

"NooOooOOOo!!!" I voice crack as I pound my fist on his back, not hard enough to hurt but enough to try to stop him but he doesn't put me down. "Russiaaaaaaa save MEEEEEE" I scream looking at him. France tenses up, and he glares at Russia for a bit before forcing a playful grin on his face. Russia comes at grants, and fakes a punch which friends reacts by moving his hands for a block, loosening his grip on me Russia swiftly takes me.

he threw me over his shoulder and runs to the couch and throws me down gently, laughing. "You tricked me!! No fair!!" France yells. He jumps over the couch and lands next to me, everyone else is now laughing at how childish we were acting, but I guess I didn't know the true anger behind this childish behavior...

--------
See you in the next chapter 🖤