Chapter 24

Russia, America, and I were playing Sorry on America's room floor. I had just gotten America put again, all his pieces are in the start. "For someone who talks about how good he is at everything, your not that good." Russia teased. He sat next to me while America was across from us.

"Shut up and fill your mouth with Vodka, I can do this." America spat back, rolling to get out and finally gets his pawn back to the board. I'm trying not to laugh as Russia rolls and lands on America, sending him back to base.

America's eye twitches as I hold my giggles. In rage America flips the games board over and locks himself in the closet. At this point Russia and I are dying of laughter. Apparently we could be heard from the living room, as France knocks on the door and saying he is coming in, before opening  it slightly and peeking through.

He looks around for America, confused, since he only saw me and Russia in the room America was staying in. I point to the closet trying to hold in my joy. Slightly leaning on Russia.

"America come out of the closet" F

"Uh... No." A

"America get out here right now, this is your father speaking." F

"I said nooOooO." A

"Come out of the closet right now!" F

Russia and Y/n: OWNDKDNWISNKANS 😂😂😂🙏🙏 JANSKSN

"FINE." A

America kicks the closet door open and screams, "MOM IM GAY." He smirks eyeing France. France just stood there shocked before laughing. America chuckled and sat by Russia and I again.

------------------------------

See you in the next chapter 🖤