Dance Practice

Jisung's POV,

JYP had asked as to learn the choreography for 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' by BTS. Since the SBS Inkigayo was coming up within two weeks, JYP had arranged us to perform as a special stage.

We were currently inside one of our practice rooms warming up. Mio was beside me and we faced the mirror. Occasionaly, I would glance at her.

I swear, she's literally a visual goddess. The way that her hair hung in a messy ponytail mesmerized me. Her lips were red and plump, and her eyes... they were so ethereal.

We continued to stretch for a few more minutes. It's ironic how the silence was defeaning at that moment. If you would listen closely, you might hear my heart beating.

"So..." Mio said, breaking the silence."Is this our first date?"

I turned to her and smiled. I'm pretty sure I saw her blush.

"Only if you want to," I answer before standing up. "We could arrange somewhere else." I reached out a hand for her to grab.

She smiled at me warmly as she reached for my hand. "No... I like this."

My heart beated fatser at the skinship. Her hands were so soft that you would have mistaken her for a baby.

I let go as soon as she was standing up, my ears turning red. Unfortunately, she noticed.

"Your ears are red." She teased.

I quicly placed my palms over my ears and scrunched my eyebrows at her.

"No they aren't."

She burst out laughing, her eyes turning to cresents. As she was still laughing, I leaned closer to her face. She noticed it quickly and stopped, her lips pursed.

My face was inches away from her and I could feel her her breath on my face.

"Jisung what are you doing?" She whispers.

"Your cheeks are red..."

Her eyes widened as I started to run away from her.

"How dare yo--YAHH!" She hollered, running after me. "YAH JISUNGAAA!!!"

__________

Mio's POV,

We started learning the dance as soon as I finished chasing him. We were already nearly finished when the door to the practice room opened.

Jisung and I stopped to look at the intruders (LMAO) and soon realized that it was the rest of Stray Kids.

I jolt in my place before hiding myslef behind Jisung as I was shorter than him by 10 cm. He just cocked me an eyebrow.

"Hey guys..." he greeted his members.

They smiled at him before nodding to me.

"What's wrong with Mio?" THE Bang Chan asked.

I started to fangirl inside my head. He said my name! OMG OMG OMGGG!

Jisung tried to shake me off but I wouldn't let go. So he remained in his position and heaved a sigh. I peeked from behind him and saw all the members staring at us.

My cheeks immediately heat up.

"She must be fangirling 'cause you know.." Jisung said. "She's a stay."

I forrowed my brows at Jisung. I punched him (not too hard) on his arm, to which I clung to.

He turned to me and glared. I returned the face.

"I don't understand why.." Minho suddenly said, interrupting our glaring session.

"You don't understand what, hyung?"

"I don't understand why she's freaked out about us when she's literally clinging onto her bias." He said with an eyebrow raised.

I started to calm down. I finally walked out from my 'hiding spot' and bowed at the boys.

"Sorry, it's just that there's so much overwhelming energy coming from you guys.." I smiled sheepishly while rubbing my nape.

"Ouch." Said Jisung.

We all turned to him with a questioning face.

"What do you mean "Ouch."?"  I asked.

He rolled his eyes at me before motioning his whole body.

"Why didn't you freak out when we saw each other today? Was there no overwhelming energy?" He asked, slightly offended and annoyed in a playful way.

"..."

The rest of us just stared for a while before bursting into laughter. We fell to the ground clutching our stomachs. Jisung just rolled his eyes at us.

"Yah! Stop laughing." He ordered. But not a single one of us stopped.

He puffed his cheeks and furrowed his brows before patiently waiting for us to calm down, his arms folded.

The laughing faded to a stop and we all stood up from the floor. Some even had tears in their eyes.

"Sorry..." we said.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?" Jisung asked. "You interrupted our date."

Bang Chan answered. "Well we were looking for a practi--" he stopped as soon as his brain finally processed the message.

"YOUR WHAT--?!" he exclaimed. The other members had their mouths hung open and eyes widened.

"Our date.." We answered like it wasn't a big deal.

"You two are a thing..?" Felix asked.

We blushed. "No."

"Well, not yet.." Jisung answered boldly. "I haven't asked her out officially."

I nod.

The just stared at us in disbelief.

This wasn't how I thought we were gonna tell them but I guess this was one way..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
EYO! SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING!
How's the story so far? I hope I'm not being too quick. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading♡♡♡