Stray Kids Concert

Mio's POV,

As soon as our CEO heard of the stalker's threat, he assigned me two personal bodyguards to look out for me during day time. And three guards to watch the dorm during night time.

It felt weird to have them following me around the day and I didn't like it one bit. But for my sake, I had to adjust to it.

For the past three nights, Jisung had been sleeping with me. Not that kind of sleeping with me. The literal one, okay?

Anyways, Stray Kids had a concert today and I planned on going. I already talked about it with my manager and Chaemin. They both agree as long as the guards came along with me.

So now here I am, in front of my closet, looking for the most civilian outfit ever. I finally decided on wearing black square pants and an SKZ shirt I ordered online. I wore converse for shoes. Though I wanted to look like a normal fangirl, I didn't want to look like a hobo in front of the cameras.

Yes, the cameras. There's obviously gonna be camera men (aka dispatch) following me around.

After finally dressing, I placed the pictures, which are pasted on fine thick cardboards, on the bed. Those pictures contained the boys' predebut faces that they'd surely get embarassed of. I snickered to myself while imagining their surprised faces.

I actually prepared quite a few for each member (she made 10 each), just incase some stays wanted one too. I put the faces on a green eco-bag and carried it to the living room.

My members, who were watching some lame-ass cartoon, got curious and decided to take a peak inside the bag. I grinned.

"Be careful, okay?" I said and walked back to my room to put on makeup.

The van parked in an open parking lot, a few blocks from the stadium where Stray Kids would be performing. I didn't want to make an entrance and asked my driver to park way over here. He agreed.

I opened the door and stepped down, the wind blew against my face, my hair getting all over me. I didn't tie it or iron it, I just let it be. Though I'll probably tie it if it annoys me.

The guards walked behind me as we went on out way to the stadium. Remember when I said I didn't wanna make an entrance? Now how could I not be a center of attention when I have to guys, probably wearing suits, walking behind me.

Well sisters, they aren't wearing suits. I made them wear plain jeans and and random shirt they wanted. They also kept their distance, though not to far away and kept watch of me.

As I reach the crowd, a lot of eyes turned to me. Some didn't notice me and some had their mouths hanging.

"Hello~." I smiled and bowed to them.

"WOAH IT'S PLAYBACK'S MIO!" somebody exclaimed.

It was incredibly loud and only a few of the thousands of fans heard of me. They immediately took out their phones and snatched pictures.

"No, please don't..." I said. "I'm just Park Mio today. A completely normal fangirl."

They completely understood, much to my surprise. They put down their phones and bowed instead back to me. It made me smile.

Now, they went back to talking to their friends. I felt lost and lonely, I had no companion today. I scanned through the crowd and saw this very familiar pair of eyes. She was staring straight back at me.

My eyes widened when realization hit me.
It was a fan of mine. I always saw here during our fanmeets here in Seoul. I smiled at her.

She turned red and turned away, back to her friends. I started to walk towards her group. When she noticed me walking to their direction, she began fidgeting with her fingers.