2019

In January 2019, Bring Me The Horizon released their new album; 'amo'. The album was their most successful release to date and just a few days after it's release, the band were nominated for a Grammy award. The entire band travelled to New York for the ceremony, and while they didn't win, Oli was still ecstatic to have even been nominated.

After the Grammy's, the band toured the USA to promote the new album and with Joy having left the lingerie brand, she travelled with Oli for the entire tour. They even played a special show for KROQ radio station and did a live performance on Jimmy Kimmel. The tour ended the day before Valentine's Day, so Joy and Oli travelled to Playa Del Carmen in Mexico for a week of love and relaxation.

In March, Oli toured in the UK, Mexico and South America before continuing to Australia, and finally, back to the USA in early May. It had been 6 weeks since Joy had seen Oli, so she travelled for 2 weeks with the band on their 3 week-long 'Second Base' tour. Half-way through the tour, Jordan flew back to the UK and he and Emma welcomed their second child; a daughter named Eden.

June and July saw Bring Me The Horizon tour Europe, and in August, Lee and Dani welcomed their first child; a daughter named Evelyn. The band continued on without Lee in Europe, but he re-joined them just a few weeks later to tour Russia. The band kept touring and ended up back in the USA in October where Joy caught up with Oli again after almost 2 months apart. It was the longest they had been separated and they both vowed to never do it again. She joined the band as they toured around the USA on their 'Threesome' tour, and then Japan; visiting Tokyo and Osaka, before heading back to New York with Oli in tow.

Oli worked on a secret, experimental album in his spare time while on tour, but dedicated as much time to Joy as possible. They still called each other every day, and occasionally, Oli still had pink roses delivered to Joy when they were apart. Their distance and lack of being together during the year took a toll on both Oli and Joy, though they were still completely in love, they didn't feel as close as they once did.

At the beginning of December, Joy headed back to Sheffield to be with Oli and they rekindled their closeness out of the limelight, with Oli gifting Joy another trip to Iceland for Christmas. It had been 5 years since they first went, when they got engaged, and they were excited to be alone together and forget about the rest of the world.