"Goodnight Dad..."

Sitting in your big beautiful apartment with a big window that showed the brightest city around, New York.

As the lights shined bright in the night, sitting on your bed with your usual nightly outfit. You looked out the window.

You were a little bored.
Deciding to get up from your bed to take a shower.
You walk past your desk.
On your desk you see your tarot cards scattered all over the desk along with some stacked and opened ancient books.

You liked collecting the old books, not just as a hobby, but you where told that your father liked collecting them, as well as a Astrologer, you wanted to learn more about it so you could be like your father.

As you cleaned up your desk, one of your pictures on the desk fell to the wooded floor.

As you heard the glass brake, you quickly picked it up.

"No! No,no,no!" You said repeating.
As you carefully picked the picture up, you see that the picture was fine.

Taking in a sigh of relief, you take the picture out of the frame with care.
You see the man in the picture.
An Egyptian man. Muhammad Avdol.

"Sorry dad... I'll replace it" you said to the picture.
Cleaning up the glass, you then placed the picture on your bed and left to shower.
Headed to the bathroom, you never realized just how little pictures you of your father.

You only had three,one of your father holding you as a baby, second was him alone, and last was him and the joestar group of when they went on a 50 day trip. You knew everyone's names, knew their side of the story with your father and the people that passed away.

Getting into the bathroom you then started to undressed. You heard sounds of metal and gears shifting.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and you see your arm.

Your whole right arm was mechanic

Speedwagon foundation helped to replace the arm you lost, not only that.

Because you lost your father in a fight along side with the Joestars. Joseph Joestar made the decision to put you under the care of the Speedwagon, they gave you a nice apartment in New York with hot water and working electricity. Not only that, but they give you an allowance of 2000 dollars every month. The company payed your rent.

you then jumped into the hot running water.
After the hot shower, you put on your pj's once again.

Looking at the time, it's 2 am.
You sighed of how late it was and yet, you didn't feel tired.
You decided to use that time to practice with your ability's.

With the lights out in your apartment. You sit on the wooden floor with 3 unlit candles.
Sitting crisscrossed, you then focus on the second candle in the middle.

Taking in a deep breath, you called your stand.
"Shocking Blue" a woman with the skin color of red appeared behind you.

A woman of red skin and eyes of the stars

"Venus!" You said as you pointed at the second candle.
Your stand, shocking blue inhaled oxygen and turned it into a small fire ball in her mouth, only to spit it out and have it hit the second candle.

Now with one candle lit, you then focus on the flame.
With enough mind power, you made the fire jump off and on, on all three different candles.
At this point you had control of the flame, you were playing with it. But you where having a little too much fun with fire.

You lost control of the flame and it exploded.
Small drops of fire was around your room, you snapped your fingers and the fire stopped.

You sighed in relief.
"Guess that's why they say don't play with fire..." you said.

Looking at the clock, you see it's 4am.
You decided that it was enough, and it's time for bed.
Putting all but one candles away, you took one candle to your bed side table.
At the tip of your finger, you see a small flame flicker.
Lighting the candle again, you set a picture of your father besides it.

"Goodnight dad... see you in the morning" you said.
As you rest your head on your pillow, your eyes soon felt heavy. And you drifted off to sleep.

——-

You heard a loud ringing of a phone calling.
With your eyes heavy of not wanting to open, you covered your head with the pillow to blockout the call.

You looked at the time, 6 in the morning, the sun was just rising.
'who's calling me? I slept late last night give me a minute' you thought.
Soon, the ringing stoped. You sighed in relief as it was quite again, it didn't take long for you to drift off again.

Only to once again the phone rang.
You aggressively kicked the blanket off and walked to the land line.
"Who is it?!" You said as you answered the phone.

"Y/n Muhammad" you heard a man on the other side of the phone.

"Who is this?" You asked a little more clam.

"Kujo Jotaro..." he said.

'Jotaro Kujo... where did I hear that name?' You thought as you looked around, next to the land line, you see a group photo on the wall, you see a teenager in all black and a hat the covered his eyes.

"Aah! Jotaro! How are you!" You said as you finally remembered him.

"Great, now that you remember, I need something form you" he said.

You where a bit hesitant, but a friend of your father that was willing to die for, he must be good.

"Yeah, ok...?" you said.

"I need you come to Morioh, you'll be in a boat with the old man, Joseph Joestar" he said.

"Oh, ok, that's fine with me... but why do I need to go?" You asked.

"Just to have another stand user there to protect him... and I think you might be a valuable alliance, we are hunting down a killer stand user" he said.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

You took in a deep breath as you see a picture of you father. You felt like this was your chance to prove to him just how well you grew to be.

"Okay, I'm in"