The Adopted Boy

{ WARNING! Reference to a sexual assault in this chapter! Actually, two of them. Read with caution, Loves!} 

The Chinese elders arranged for Ash and the others to stay at 42 Westwood in LA, but there was a catch. His adoptive son, as well as a bodyguard and a maid were also in the house, as the owner was out on business.

As they arrived, Ash didn't stray from Eiji's side much.

" Welcome. I'm sorry that my father is not here to offer you hospitality, but I will gladly do it in his place." A timid Chinese person said, and by the looks of the hair and face, they would've assumed that it was a girl. But no. It was apparently a guy and they all had to ditch their stereotypes at the door.

Shorter didn't know this guy personally, but he figured he was a fellow Chinese. He looked over him and wondered why he was talking so quiet.

" I'm Yut-Lung Lee."

" Hey. I'm Ash. Do you know when your father will be back from his trip?" He asked, dying to know. This might've been the answer he was looking for as far as Banana Fish went. All he knew at that point was that the Chinese elders had found the place the dead man had told him, and this was a start.

" Our maid, Tou, will show you all to your rooms upstairs. Would you like a tour afterwards?" Yut-Lung asked so quiet that hardly any of them could hear, but Ash agreed. He looked behind the long haired Chinese male and saw an even larger Asian guy. He was built, having a muscle structure like that of The Rock. He knew it must've been a bodyguard, but he didn't bother asking more than that.

As they all made their way up the stairs, there was a long hallway that greeted them. Multiple bedrooms were located on the stretch of space, 6 or 7 at least.

Ibe and Max got a room, as did Skip and Shorter, and Eiji and Ash got the other one. There were two queen sized beds in each one, as well as an attached bathroom.

" I'll give you all a moment to get settled. Meet me in the entryway for your tour when you'd like..." Yut-Lung told them, and Ash nodded, keeping Eiji by his side until they went into the bedroom. Eiji thanked him first, but Yut-Lung couldn't help but notice the way the Japanese guy and Ash, a notorious killer who'd he'd heard of many times, were so close together all the time.

As he and his bodyguard, Ying Yue, made their way downstairs, Yut-Lung smirked to himself and played with his hair.

" That Japanese guy with Ash... I want you to seduce him." He told him, to which his bodyguard looked surprised. " Don't bother stopping if he doesn't go for it, either."

" May I ask why, sir?"

" I want to see what Ash will do if he's in danger..." He replied, and with that, it was decided.

" Isn't this place huge?" Eiji chuckled and fell back on the bed. " I've seen hotels that aren't this big."

Ash folded his arms. He couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right, but he tried to put his mind elsewhere. Nothing very suspicious had happened yet, and he wondered why the elders would've put Shorter in any danger. It wouldn't have made sense if they did, right?

" I guess." Ash shrugged. He didn't want to tip Eiji off that he was suspicious or worry him.

" Of course the American wouldn't be impressed." Eiji huffed, sitting up and sticking out his tongue. " Places like this in Japan cost tens of millions to own, and I don't mean in Yen."

" I'm sure... it's a smaller island country. Land alone would be an arm and a leg." Ash said, walking over and looking down at Eiji. " But then again, what would I know? I've never been there..."