Restraint

{ Ya'll know I accidentally spilled the fluff powder all over the place... time to grab my angst mop and clean it up :D

Also I'm really sorry for the late update. I'll tell everyone this in my other book that was delayed as well, but things have been so hard lately. I had a major depressive spell and my health suffered. I lost weight (currently hovering around 115 pounds, which is 15 lighter than before) and I've been dealing with a lot of issues. One of my cats passed away. I had to move. Really, there's just been so much. Normally I would warn people before taking a break, but even facing everyone right now takes a lot out of me. I'm embarrassed that my functioning can be impacted so much. Either way, I just wanted to get that out there and let you know why it's taken me so long. Sorry for the delay. My upload schedule might be wonky for a while, but I'd like to think I'm getting better. 

Love you all <3

-Soki}

Dino had been forgiven after the money heist, but he knew exactly who was to blame for the funds being taken. It only made him hate Ash even more. It was like he'd created a monster, and even as Ash's beauty made him bow down to his own perverted wishes, he also wanted to strangle the life out of him.

" Arthur, you are to make the first move. Kill as many of his guys as you can. Focus on mass gatherings of them... and the Chinese are fair game as well. Kill them."

" Yes sir." Arthur smirked. He truthfully couldn't wait to settle things with Ash once and for all. Even if Dino wanted to kill Ash himself, he knew that if it came down to it, he would take his opportunity to fight him if it came up.

" I want him to feel the same pain he's caused me..." Dino said, and there was a crazed look in his eyes as he thought about Ash being tortured in his hands. He couldn't wait to use him and push him to the limit.

" And he will, rightfully so." Arthur told him. " I will see to it, sir."

" Killing his guys will lure him out of wherever he is hiding, and I hope that Japanese brat is with him so we can take him." Dino added.

" If you don't mind my asking, why can we not just kill him?" Arthur asked.

" Because he's smitten with him... there is no other man in his army who'd he do anything for and I can see it in his eyes. I know him better than anyone." Dino explained. " And that's why Ash will watch him die by my hands... I own him. I always have and I always will. He seems to have forgotten... but I will jog his memory."

Even Arthur was scared stiff from Dino's words, knowing he had to do as the other asked of him.

...

That next morning, Ash's eyes popped open early. He took a couple seconds to adjust to the light and blink a few times, but when he realized Eiji was still sleeping and tucked against him, he didn't move. His arm was still draped over him and he realized he'd come to hug him like a body pillow over the course of the night.

He felt like there had been pressure on his chest before he'd cuddled with Eiji. And don't get him wrong, he was still nervous about Eiji's reaction and pain if he died soon, and that was a lot of pressure, but he didn't feel like he was lying anymore.

At least now, Eiji knew that he might've had feelings that amounted to more than friends and way more than roommates. He wondered if maybe Eiji would tell him his own feelings as well, or if this was all unspoken. Maybe it was... who was to say?