Hello!

Hello lovely readers! I'm so glad you decided to read this book :D

Anyway let's just go through basic procedures here.

You can skip this if you want.

I might have periodic edits throughout the story. Wattpad doesn't agree with me sometimes. Terrwyn should be a Sun Angel Slayer and Wattpad has her as a Sun Dragon Slayer so it would help me out greatly if you could point out that mistake!

Cassidy has curly brown hair with hazel eyes and a cute dimpled smile. She wears a simple black t-shirt paired with dark wash shorts and black converse. She always has black headphones with her since they help her control her magic. She was originally a Water/Ice Dragon Slayer but Jaaku soon made her an Elemental Dragon Slayer. Her powers nearly killed her so it is half way sealed inside a locket that Terrwyn keeps. The only ones she can use are Ice and Fire.

Terrwyn has long red hair and bangs that frame her face with purple eyes. She wears a white one shoulder top that has a dragon design on the front with short jean shorts and knee high black socks. She was a Sun Angel Slayer originally but courtesy of the experiments, she is a Lightning Warrior wizard. Terra, like Cassidy, has enhanced sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch.

That's all

And remember

I don't own anything of Fairy Tail. Just Cassidy, Aida and Terrwyn.

Enjoy.