Chapter 1: Goodbye Nishikata

So I had this written on another account but lost the login information. So here is a reupload and yes I will be continuing once it catches up which shouldn't take too long. Please enjoy.

"Alright everyone. I hope you all enjoy your summer vacation and your next step in your life" Said the teacher on the last day of school.

Almost immediately afterwards the bell rang and everyone hurried out the door excited for summer vacation.

But one boy with black hair stayed behind working on a scary mask.

' This has taken weeks to make, but soon I will be able to scare Takagi-san!' Thought Nishikata.

"Hey Nishikata!" Said Takagi as she approached Nishikata who quickly put the mask away, hoping that she didn't see it.

"H-h-hey there Takagi-san" Said Nishikata.

"What was that you just had?" Asked Takagi getting really close to Nishikatas face.

"N-nothing!" Said Nishikata blushing. He was still the nervous kid as always.

"Hmmm. I see. Anyway do you want to walk home together?" Asked Takagi.

" S-sure thing" Said Nishikata as he picked up his bag and walked with Takagi out of the school.

"So Nishikata what are you going to do this summer?" Asked Takagi.

" Probably just relax and hangout with some friends" Said Nishikata.

" I bet you are going to read 100 % unrequited love all vacation" Said Takagi.

" TAKAGI-SAN NOT SO LOUD!" Panicked Nishikata as he looked around to make sure nobody was around while Takagi laughed.

"Hahaha I'm sorry I can't help it!" Said Takagi with a hand on her stomach.

"S-so what are you doing this summer?" Asked Nishikata after Takagis laugh died down.

" I'm going to be going to my grandparents house in a few days, and I'm staying there for nearly the whole summer" Said Takagi suddenly looking disappointed.

' This means I won't have to be teased for a whole summer! Score! ' Thought Nishikata but he did feel a little sad that he wouldn't get to see her for a while.

"Hey Nishikata. How about we have a contest?" Asked Takagi.

" What are the stakes? " Asked Nishikata.

" If you win, I will not tease you even once during high school" Said Takagi.

" Really!? " Said an excited Nishikata.

"But if you lose, you must hold my hand everyday to and from school" Said Takagi causing Nishikata to blush.

"What!?" Said A shocked Nishikata.

" So is it a deal?" Asked Takagi.

'Well if I win I won't get teased and I won't have to hold her hand. It's a win win! ' Thought Nishikata.

"Okay Deal!" Said Nishikata.

"Great! All you have to do is.... Kiss my lips" Said Takagi scaring the crap out of Nishikata.

" WHHAAAAAATTTT!? "Yelled out Nishikata blushing like mad.

"It's not that hard to do." Said Takagi.

"A-a-a-a-a-are y-y-you c-crazy! H-how c-could I p-p-posibly do t-that! " Said Nishikata.

" You agreed to play. You either do it or not" Said Takagi.

" I-i can't! " Said Nishikata.

" Then I win! " Said Takagi with a smile as Nishikata fell onto the ground in defeat.

Takagi was happy but she saw that Nishikata was really upset and she got an idea.

"Hey tell you what. This game will continue when I get back. If you ever manage to kiss me at any point, then you can stop holding my hand" Said Takagi as Nishikata got back up.

" That's not much better! " Said Nishikata.

" Well you lost so you have to have a punishment. Now c'mon and let's go home" Said Takagi as she and Nishikata continued on the way home.

Soon they arrived at Takagis home.

"You know Nishikata this was a really good school year for me. " Said Takagi.

" I-it was good for me t-to" Said Nishikata.

" I hope we have a lot of class together next year" Said Takagi causing Nishikata to blush again. He would never get used to blushing.

"M-m-me t-to" Said Nishikata looking away.

"Well I will text you later" Said Takagi as she waved goodbye and went inside her house.

Nishikata started walking home with his hand on his heart.

'I really like Takagi-san don't I? ' Thought Nishikata as he made his way home.

I hope you enjoyed this. There will be more soon.