Chapter 8: Sharing is teasing

Rest in peace Kenny Rogers.

Nishikata fell to the ground from exhaustion. He didn't know how much more of this he could take.

"Alright Everyone! That's enough for today! I will see you all here again tomorrow same time same place! " Said the coach.

With that all the kids went there separate ways.

Takagi stood over Nishikata who was still taking deep breaths.

"You look really hot Nishikata" you I'd Takagi looking down at Nishikata.

" Y-yeah. " Said Nishikata.

"Oh? Now your all red" Said Takagi.

"IT'S CAUSE I'M HOT!" Said Nishikata making excuses.

" Well if you're really hot then how about we go get some ice cream? " Asked Takagi.

" That actually sounds like a good idea" Said Nishikata sitting up.

He stood up, grabbed his bag, and followed Takagi.

Together they went to the snack store and bought some ice cream.

Nishikata got cone with vanilla flavored ice cream. Takagi also got a cone with cookie dough ice cream.

They sat down outside on a bench as they licked away.

"That's just what I would expect from you Nishikata" Said Takagi.

" W-what are you talking about T-takagi-san?" Asked Nishikata.

" Your ice cream flavor. It's simple. Just like you! " Said Takagi flashing a smile.

" I-is that a compliment? " Asked Nishikata.

" Hmmm. Who knows? " Said Takagi licking her ice cream.

'Damnit Takagi' Thought Nishikata licking his own ice cream.

"Hey Nishikata. Are you still doing your strength training?" Asked Takagi.

"Of course" Said Nishikata.

'Because you keep teasing me! ' Thought Nishikata.

"That's good. I can tell your starting to get some muscle. You've definitely started to look cooler" Said Takagi.

Nishikata started to blush really red. He accidentally lost his grip of his ice cream and he dropped it to the ground.

"Aw Dangit!" Said Nishikata.

"Aww that really sucks. I'm sorry Nishikata" Said Takagi.

"I-its alright" Said Nishikata.

" No it's not. You barely even got to eat yours... Oh I know! We can share mine! " Said Takagi cheerfully.

".... Huh? " Was all Nishikata could say before turning the color of a tomato.

"That way we can both enjoy ice cream and it would make up for what I did" Said Takagi.

" B-b-but what about t-the indirect k-k-kiss?" Asked Nishikata.

"I don't really mind it. But I haven't licked this side yet. You can lick here and I can lick here until we are done" Said Takagi pointing at different sides of her ice cream.

Nishikata just stared at the ice cream silently thinking.

"The ice cream is going to melt soon" Said Takagi.

"Oh... Okay f-fine" Said Nishikata.

" Great! " Said Takagi.

She scooted closer to Nishikata. She held her ice cream out and she closed her eyes and started to gently lick.

Nishikata forced himself to gently lick the ice cream on the other side.

'Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh! What the heck am I doing!? No! Just calm down! As long as you don't touch her tounge or a place where she already licked she can't tease you for it! ' Thought Nishikata.

Takagi brought her tounge near Nishikata just barely missing.

"TAKAGI-SAN YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" Yelled Nishikata.

" Sorry sorry! I'll try to be more careful. " Said Takagi Chuckling to herself before licking again.

' She doesn't even sound sorry! ' Thought Nishikata.

After a few more licks Nishikata gave up.

"Alright I've had enough... It was pretty good" Said Nishikata on the edge of a heart attack.

"Alright then" Said Takagi finishing the rest of the ice cream.

'So many indirect kisses' Thought Nishikata as he watched Takagi finish.

"Ah that was pretty good!" Said Takagi letting out a sigh.

"Y-yeah it was pretty tasty" Said Nishikata.

" I wasn't talking about the ice cream" Said Takagi.

" Eh!? Then what were you talking about? " Asked Nishikata.

" Who knows? " Said Takagi getting off the bench and walking away.

"Hey Takagi-san c'mon tell me what you meant!" Said Nishikata chasing after her.

If you couldn't tell, she meant she enjoyed sharing ice cream with Nishikata.