Chapter 13: Fight to the death

You know there is a virtual reality of Takagi and that's just weird.

Nishikata woke up slowly as the sunlight shined bright through the curtains onto his face.

He looked around the room confused since it wasn't his room.

'Oh right this is Takagi-Sans room' Thought Nishikata.

He laid for a few minutes before deciding he should get up but when he tired he felt something was on him

'Ahat the heck is that?! ' Thought Nishikata.

He looked next to him and to his horror he was face to face with a sleeping Takagi right beside him.

He almost screamed but he covered his mouth as to not wake her up.

'This is bad, this is bad, this is bad! Why am I in her bed!? Did I sleep walk? ' Thought Nishikata.

He used his free hand to yank the blankets off revealing that Takagi was wrapped all around him.

' If I wake her up who knows what she will think! She might think I'm a pervert or weirdo' Thought Nishikata.

He carefully grabbed one of her arms and placed it away from him putting her arm on her side.

He then carefully grabbed the other arm and did the same with that one.

' Alright now I just got to turn around and get of-

*Slam*

Nishikata turned face first into the wall making a loud sound.

"Mmmm. Nishikata?" Said Takagi slowly opening up her eyes.

Nishikata rubbed his face as he turned back around to face Takagi.

"H-hey T-takagi-san" Said Nishikata.

Takagi just stared at him as he started to blush.

"I...um.. I honestly... Don't know why or how I got up here with y-you" Said Nishikata.

" I do" Said Takagi.

".... Huh?" Said Nishikata.

" I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and when I came back I saw you sleepwalking and you got into my bed" Said Takagi.

" O-oh. Wait then why did you sleep with me then!? " Asked Nishikata.

" Because you looked really cute like a teddy bear" Said Takagi.

" A-are you just t-teasing me? " Asked Nishikata.

" Hmmm. Who knows? " Said Takagi.

" Y-y-you even wrapped yourself around me though" Said Nishikata.

" Oh... Did I? I'm going to go brush my teeth" Said Takagi running out the room having a blushing face not letting Nishikata see it.

"Okay?" Said Nishikata a bit confused as to why she ran out so suddenly.

*A few minutes later

Nishikata was downstairs when Takagi came down the stairs.

"Hey Takagi-san we still can't get out without letting snow inside" Said Nishikata.

" Hmmmm. Let me check the back door" Said Takagi walking to the back of the house.

" YOU HAVE A BACK DOOR!? " Yelled Nishikata.

" Yes but there is a tall fence so we still can't get out anyway but there isn't as much snow. " Said Takagi.

She was able to open the door with very little snow got inside.