Chapter 5:One of these days.

If anyone is wondering,there will not be any lemons. The closest thing you will get is make out sessions.

Nishikata and Takagi were sitting in class and listening to the teacher speak.

Soon the bell rang and they were dismissed to their next class which they didn't have any one from thier old school aside from Mina, Yukari,and Sanae.

' I don't not want to go to college. Its just more school. Maybe I should be a gym teacher' Thought Nishikata.

This class was boring today for Nishikata and so was the rest of the classes. Probably cause it was just the first day.

Soon the bell rang for the final time ending the day and signaling the kids to go home

Nishikata and Takagi met each other outside of the building.

"Nishikata" Said Takagi. She held out her arm.

"What!? I have to do it on the way home to?!" Asked  a upset Nishikata.

"Yeah you do" Said Takagi.

Nishikata sighed and he took Takagis hand once again in his own.

'I am never going to get used to this' Thought Nishikata.

Soon Nishikata and Takagi came to where they usually split up.

"Okay Takagi-San I will see you tomorrow" Said Nishikata as he let go of Takagis hand.

"Bye Nishikata." Takagi Said and she walked off on her way home.

Nishikata went inside his house and went straight to his home after washing his hand.

'I hope she didn't realize I was sweating' Thought Nishikata.

Inside his room he locked the door, closed the curtains, and he went to his secret safe containing his journal.

'My plan is probably not going to work anytime soon. I have been trying to get Takagi-San to blush or feel a defeat for years now but I think that this plan at least has a chance to work.' Thought Nishikata as he wrote down his thoughts.

Over the years Nishikata matured a bit. He was finally able to accept his feelings but he couldn't bring himself to tell her.

He wasn't afraid of being Teased.... Okay just a little,but he was actually also afraid of being denied.

Just then he heard his phone ring and he saw Takagi texted him.

T:Hey Nishikata. I know you are busy writing in your journal but I want you to know that if you ever need me to help you with school I can help you.

Nishikatas mouth opened wide.

'How the hell did she know that I am writing in my journal!' Thought Nishikata.

He quickly put it back in its safe.

N:How did you know i was writing in my journal!?!!?!

T:Haha I was right? I just guessed!.

N:And I don't think you helping me out would be a good idea. Last time you taught me stuff that I didn't need to know.

T: I promise you it won't be like that this time.

N: No thank you, I will be alright on my own

T:If you change your mind about it you can just let me know.

N: Sure Takagi.

T: See ya tomorrow

N:Yeah see you.

Nishikata laid down on his bed.

'This plan is probably stupid anyway' Thought Nishikata.

If only he knew how good his an really was.

They are about 15 in this.